WTB MLB SHOWDOWN 2000

Long shot here. But looking to buy a Mark McGwire MLB Showdown 2000 First Edition card, in PSA 10. It’s a pop of 3 so very unlikely but maybe someone can help me out :blush:

Offering $225 for the PSA 10. There are only 12 PSA 9s and I was the last person to buy one for $45 shipped two months ago. Here is a pic for reference:

2 Likes

Wow, now thats a throwback there! I wish I could help (I gave all mine up in 5th grade haha) but really cool to see someone after these!

Thanks I think I’m the only one lol. Very low pop on all the graded cards. This is the only one I’m really after tho, I’m guessing the highest chance of owning a 10 is me grading one

1 Like

@dbmoney10 might be, but then again you never do know. I wonder if any sealed product could still be found around or loose raw cards, but yeah the search might be rough. Ill keep an eye out though in my searches around if anything pops up and ill be sure to let you know!

1 Like

wow wotc was really running everything in 2000

3 Likes

Today I learned that the 1st edition wotc stamp wasnt just used on pokemon cards.

10 Likes

So odd to see this, I am considering grading some of these, I found them last year after going through my childhood sports cards and they were all pack fresh sleeved and in top loaders. When I do my next submission next month if you’re still looking I’ll send in any McGwire cards I have, worth a shot at a 10!

Yep let me know. I’m only looking for this specific card, # 412/462. I would buy if they got a PSA 9 or 10 but that’s it. Thanks!

1 Like

bump :blush:

1 Like