WTB Mew & Mewtwo GX cards (Thai or Chinese, and Indonesian)

I’m looking for all 4 variants of the Mew and Mewtwo GX cards in the following languages:

• Thai OR Chinese
  • Indonesian

Must be in Near mint/mint condition.

Willing to pay up to $200AUD for the set of four, plus registered or express shipping from wherever you are located.

4 variants are: Regular print, full art print, rainbow rare print, special art print.

PM me if you have these cards and are willing to sell. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

I doubt it’s within budget, since I paid around 350 USD for the Pikachu & Zekrom quartet plus a bunch of cheap Common Pikachu cards myself, but you could try to contact eBay user bababooshop for the Thai cards.
Unfortunately ojamacard.com usually doesn’t have the Secret or Hyper Rares in stock (I just checked, and only the regular 042/196 Full Art is in stock, the other three not), since they are definitely a lot cheaper than bababooshop…

PS: The Indonesian set has only been released one or two weeks ago (not sure what date, since it isn’t mentioned yet on the Bulbapedia page). Your best bet is probably to go to the ‘Pokémon Center TCG Indonesia (Buy/Sell/Trade)’ Facebook group and ask if someone is willing to help. When I created a post for the Pikachu cards when the first set was released quite a few people were willing to help, and I now have a great middleman (albeit he’s a bit slow in responding sometimes). Keep in mind that most of them say international shipping from Indonesia is expensive (i.e. 50-100 USD), but this is mainly because a lot of people there don’t know they can just go to their local post office to ship internationally for ~10 USD, so they use something like DHL instead. Although Indonesia to Australia is probably a lot cheaper than to the other side of the world (The Netherlands) anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

As for Chinese, I’m currently still waiting for news from my own middleman and I don’t know any Chinese webshops unfortunately… :slightly_frowning_face: But maybe @guangjoe is able to help you?

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Thanks kindly for the links :blush: I’ll check them all out. Hopefully I can get somewhere!

I’ve recently used beehivetcg.com/product-category/pokemontcg-cn/ with www.superbuy.com/ as a middleman service with some luck. SuperBuy estimates postage rather than giving you actual postage, and where my 1 card arrived in a 10cm x 10cm x 12cm box they estimated that it’d cost $60 to get it sent to the UK - they claim they’ll refund postage to the actual amount, but I paid the $60 over a week ago and it still has yet to even be dispatched.

:sob:

I reached out to bababooshop on eBay recently in the hope I could track down a Thai FA Pokémon Fan Club card which OjamaCard is out of stock on, but I’ve had no response from them so far.

1 Like