WTB Blaziken cards.

I’m currently trying to collect every single Blaziken card in every language.

Russian cards seem to be the most difficult to find.

I still need to buy all Ex Era Stamped Reverse Blazikens(roughly $10-$17 AuD) as well.

But most particularly, I am looking for Rafe’s Blaziken.($25 AuD)

But I’m more than likely to buy doubles of Blazikens I already have, so hmu xx :heart_eyes:

Foreign language cards I’ll be paying around $5-12AuD for normalish Blazikens.
For old school Ex it will be around $10-$30AuD

For the GX variants I’ll pay around $8-13 for normal,$15-20 for FA, $20-$35 for secret rare (though the GX cards I’ll probably be waiting for them to drop in value when the set is no longer in standard)

Staff Blaziken I will pay $100

I am flexible in conditions

I am interested in PSA grades Blaziken.

PSA 10 Rafes Blaziken =$150
PSA 10 Staff Blaziken =$250
For other PSA Blazikens just message me or post here x

Hello,

I have a bunch of the Japanese Sealed Blaziken EX promo cards if you are interested, at $5 a piece.

Also got 2 sealed Mega Blaziken Collection boxes $50 each (but shipping might be a bit on these)
I’ll look through some stuff to see if I have more Blaziken cards.

Hope you don’t mind but I’m bumping this thread.

I’m still incredibly interested in finding more Blaziken cards. Still Rafes blaziken is a priority, as well as foreign language cards and ex era reverse holo cards. But I’m fine with doubling up on cards I already own.

(No price is listed but the original post was made before the ruling)

You need to edit in prices on your original post.

Bumping.
Still always open for Blaziken cards. Those prices are always open for negotiation and I don’t mind buying in LP condition.

I really really love the Great Encounters art work and will buy up as many as you have of them.

But still generally looking for foreign language cards, like Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, or Italian.
German and French are pretty easy to find, but I’m down for them too.

Another sneaky little line of cocaine

Aka here’s a bump

@lucy, I have an ex emerald blaziken reverse

I have a couple of them but I’m interested. I messaged you

Only one I have is a Ruby/ Sapphire, 15/109 non-holo but it seems to be in excellent condition.

Cheeky lil bump.

@lucy if you are still absolutely desperate about foreign languages cards I can middleman you if you’re interested

Where could you middleman from?
I’m already in most of the different language groups on fb

PMed