WTB: Japanese Eevee Cards

Looking to buy a Fan Club Eevee card for ~$1500, either raw/ungraded or up to PSA 8.

Thanks!

7 Likes

Updated this post because I was able to find a copy of 141/SM-P!

Raised the price I’m willing to pay for 189/BW-P and removed XY3 Unlimited since I was able to find a copy

I do not want to burst your eevee bubble, but as a fellow eeveefanatic i can tell you; the REVERSE holo UNLIMITED japanese eeveelution cards? Very hard to find. The RH 1st edition is sometimes to be found, but I am not making the following up; i have been looking for the umbreon and espeon RH unlimited from L2 (the same set as the eevee you posted) NOTHING to be found in like 6 months. Even when you would google/internetsearch for that umbreon card, there is almost no info on it! kinda feels like a myth now ahaha. But i haven’t been super active in the tcg community the last two months, but now i have some more time so i will be on the hunt again and i’ll update you if i find something!

1 Like

I have seen 3 Eevee L2 mirror unlimited over the past 2 years, so there is hope.

Umbreon on the other hand… I know of no less than 5 people checking daily for it, so if one pops up, it’s gone

1 Like

Oh for sure, the search for RH unlimited L2 cards is unforgiving :laughing: but they do exist! So I’ve just got to keep looking when I can.

I do really appreciate you keeping an eye out for this card now that you’re back! Best of luck with your collecting goals.

1 Like

Updated this post to remove 189/BW-P and increase the price of the last card I’m looking for at the moment.

9 Likes

Damn that’s a nice card!

2 Likes

Thank you! So happy to finally have it in my collection :o)

1 Like

Updated this post as I’ve finally saved up enough to start looking for a Fan Club Eevee! :smiley:

5 Likes