WTB Japanese E series (E2-E5) unlimited NM/MINT cards for Binder set!

wtb tag

Hi everyone, its been a long time! Hope all is well!
I am working on a japanese unlimited e series binder set in nm/mint condition (like a psa8 quality)
e2- town on no map
e3- wind from the sea
e4-split earth
e5-mysterious mountains.

I am currently halfway through the goal! I would prefer to buy a big lot, but singles are fine too since I have a hard time finding these.

example of prices.
common $2-3/card
uncommon $2-$5/card
nonholo Rare $10-30/card
holo $20-100/card

I tried to give a range, but it is hard to account for each card. i know some cards can fall out of range due to a popular card such as a unlimited split earth umbreon non holo rare might be $40…

I am on insta/ebay… have plenty of refs and located in USA…any assistance would be appreciated!!!

thank you. hope I followed all the rules… its been a while lol

1 Like

What about e1 unlimited
:pleading_face::point_right::point_left:

1 Like

hahah those would be nice to go after… but i think they $$ … i haven’t really looked into E1 unlim market… did u have some for sale?

1 Like

Haha yup they’re not easy to find. I’m just trying to recruit more e1 unlimited collectors lol.
I have none for sale :smile:

Good luck with you’re awesome goals!!!

1 Like

hahah they aren’t man! thats why i put E1 unlim on back burner… you’d be surprised how hard even e2-e5 are to find… the prices aren’t expensive… since demand is so little… just can’t find supply. i’ve been lucky to get to where i am so far… but still a ways to go.

my other goal is almost done though. Japanese e2-e5 psa 10 unlimited holos! 4 slabs left!

1 Like