WTB Hidden Fates Elite Trainer Boxes

Hello, I am not exactly sure if this is the correct place to post this (and please feel free to delete or remove it if it is not).

I am interested in purchasing 20-40 Hidden Fates Elite Trainer Boxes to have them in-hand for when they release in late September.

It is obviously very early, but I am interested in them and would prefer to get them for bulk prices. I am not sure what the price points are from distributors and the like, but I am obviously looking to spend as well under $50 per box as I can. $40/box maybe?..I honestly do not know what normal volume distributor discount pricing is otherwise I wouldn’t need to be asking for help XD.

Anyway, if anyone is able to help, please let me know.

Thanks!

They are going for $45.99 dollars on TCG Player: shop.tcgplayer.com/pokemon/hidden-fates/hidden-fates-elite-trainer-box?utm_campaign=1616362281&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=307453494677&utm_term=&adgroupid=61489459819&gclid=CjwKCAjwm4rqBRBUEiwAwaWjjIGN-5NoCr0RZVThT8ForhgR4tAZ-A0XWtejmAELIGAKQ1okZnO0mRoCZ0YQAvD_BwE. Only 8 left.

EDIT: Dave & Adams is cheaper: www.dacardworld.com/gaming/pokemon-hidden-fates-elite-trainer-box?gclid=CjwKCAjwm4rqBRBUEiwAwaWjjNHLyUosQnJHitf4OINCpSTGmIIjALcF5sOUJ2C-SBA-9V7kq2pW-RoCh28QAvD_BwE$39.95.

MSRP is $40 so you should be able to easily find them for that at your local stores or on amazon/eBay around release time. I pay mid $20’s on them from my distributor I’d imagine the big boys pay low $20’s.

As we speak the new release set unified minds is going for $36.44 at the lowest pricing on eBay. I wouldn’t expect much lower as I couldn’t even break even on that price (they are fairly bulky to ship). Buying by the case you should be able to beat the cheapest individual box pricing by a bit though but not a ton.

The cheapest case overall on eBay now is with D&A on a crimson invasion case at $300. The new set is not Crimson Invasion and I’d imagine you can’t touch that. So $300 per case would be dream pricing and don’t expect it. $400 per case is absolute worst case scenario (retail). Reasonably you could get ~$340-$375 per case I’d think.

This is all pre tax if you live somewhere where you are taxed.

TLDR: Don’t preorder yet IMO. Shoot for $340-$375 per case and you’ll be doing all right.

1 Like

Where are you located?

Is there anywhere in the UK I can get similar prices? Lowest I’ve found so far is Total Cards which sells them for £39.75 if you buy more than 2 - but that’s $48.20, not the $39.95 (~£33) listed on American sites.

I am located in Indiana, USA. I’ve found a few of them for ~$40 and was able to purchase them, but I am really looking for a large bulk supply and possibly the $35 pricepoint with free shipping. D&A only had 3 in stock, so it was not enough to reach the free shipping threshold.

@danakinzero message Dave and Adams, they will usually do a deal if you’re buying multiple cases

@pierce I messaged them…we’ll see if they have enough inventory they are willing to part with *crossed fingers*

Second this - sometimes seeing these US prices brings out a bit of jealousy for us UK folks :wink:

Chaoscards is mostly cheaper if you have a golden account, 3% immediate cheaper prices + 3% e-wallet refund = 6% discount on top of listed prices.

39.95 GBP x 0.94 = 37.55 GBP