WTB Evolutions booster boxes

I am interested in buying Evolutions cases. Looking to buy in the ballpark of 35-40 cases.

Just curious if you guys have connections or could refer me to someone. Thanks in advance!

I’ve got a guy that can go $495 plus shipping. I’m sure others on here can get you a better deal with a direct distributor hook up. My guy is still making a decent bit off me.

1 Like

Hm seems to be a decent potential option. Currently I’m in the talks for $522+ free shipping to CA. Would you mind pm-ing the contact? or details if that isnt convenient for you

damn. someone is looking to cash in on the set. you going to open and grade?

The term you are looking for is a house of booster boxes

1 Like

Haven’t quite decided. Keeping sealed for now though

Looks like alpha investments made an e4 account!

Damn though that is a lot of booster boxes. Awesome!

1 Like

Man, this thread is so much winning.

Kudos OP.

Edit: in Aus you can talk directly to the distributor (Banter). Is that not something you can do in the US?

40 cases being 240 boxes is way more than enough to start an account I would imagine.

That’s actually a good question! I was curious if people would wonder how distribution worked considering the volume stated by OP.

Most US distributors require a resale license, business registration, taxes; basically proving you are a business who will consistently make orders. Op sounds more like an individual who simply wants to stock up on this one set. That would not sustainable for a distributor. As it currently stands, this is more a massive retail purchase. The quantity does somewhat blur the line as the volume is comparable to some businesses.

1 Like

jeeeeesus, if you open all those please tell us all your pulls. I couldn’t even imagine lol.

Sorry to necro this but does anyone know a decent place to buy 4-5 cases from?

I wouldn’t say you are necro’ing it as it’s less than 10 days since the last post :slight_smile:

Have you considered asking @thecharizardauthorty?

(Might have mixed up the tag, can’t remember which letter is missing from Rusty’s username)

1 Like

Unfortunately, Banter will not even reply to emails if your not a business. I tried to do a bulk order as a once off - no contact to any of my emails :slightly_frowning_face:.

I ended up going through the process of signing up with a distributor. Banter wanted a lot more per order more frequently, and whilst I am a very small fish in a large pond, I ended up going with Australia’s second largest - VR Distributions. You ‘could’ try bouncing them an email if your interested as they will at least reply, but I feel like you’ll need a business account before they will let you purchase.

Sounds interesting.

The numbers provided above are well above the minimums that Banter require though :wink: