WTB: Eevee BW97 & Mew BW98 Black Star promo

Looking for one or two of each. :blush:

Not to hijack your thread but if someone has a spare Eevee after selling one to cuju I’m looking for one too ^,^

What are you guys willing to pay? I have some sealed blisters of these, but I prefer to keep them sealed. I’m sure some of my friends will have these for trade/sale, these where mass released here in Europe.

1 Like

Thanks Poketrade, currently looking only for the singles for my Black Star collection; Hmm… around $4-$7 USD plus shipping would be fair I guess as it’s what I paid recently for the Mew :blush: [ tinyurl.com/jkpzczt ] but let me know what you have in mind.

I will make a FaceBook post in a dutch collector’s group asking who has them and wants to sell them for 5 euro a piece :wink: I’ll let you know if I get response!

4 Likes

Sounds good, thank you! :grin:

For the interested people: cheapest I can get them for is 20 euro for a set of both (so 10 euro a piece).

not a bad price. Can you get other stuff like mint ex holos?

If I only want the Eevee, is it possible to get just that, or would you need me to get a pair?

@funmonkey54 I think had the Mew?
I could be completely mistaken.

Mine are only available sealed. I don’t think they are interested given my price point, so I just didn’t comment. But I appreciate the tag and I sincerely hope they find what they’re looking for. :blush:

2 Likes