WTB - David's Buy List

Edit: Updated 9/21/2020

Hello folks! I struck out on getting that Charizard, so my goals have changed. Looking to buy as many of these cards before the end of the week. Let me know if you can help with any of these items - prices are negotiable, to a point.

PSA 10 WOTC/EX Era
Aquapolis Crystal Lugia Holo - $6000
Skyridge Crystal Charizard Holo - $9000
Gym Challenge 1st Edition Blaine’s Charizard - $4700
Neo Destiny 1st Edition Shining Charizard - $9000
Neo Destiny 1st Edition Shining Raichu - $2000
Neo Destiny 1st Edition Light Arcanine - $2600
Expedition Dragonite Holo - $1800

PSA 10 JPN Promos
XY 296 Luigi Pikachu Full Art - $700
XY 150 Pretend Magikarp “Poncho” Pikachu - $550

Binder Sets
Also looking for full binder collections of the following sets. Prices here are obviously just a starting point and would vary based on average card condition.

Fossil 1st Edition - $800
Gym Heroes Unlimited - $400
Gym Challenge 1st Edition - $2800

Thanks for looking!

9 Likes

Bump. Found Dragonites, looking for Arcanines.

Updated prices

Hi David, I’ve got a 1st edition Light Arcanine PSA 10 that I’m planning to sell.

1 Like

I think Light Arcanine is one of the top artworks I’ve seen. A picture doesn’t do it justice, having it in hand is awesome. Good luck!

4 Likes

That was exactly the reason why I had bought the card a few years ago.

1 Like

Bump. Life intervened so I had to put my searches on pause for a bit. Now that I’m back, I’ve updated prices. Thanks for looking!

Thanks! Definitely one of my favorite cards. I don’t collect a ton of PSA cards, but this is one I knew I needed to add to the collection.

@chavycat - Blaine’s Arcanine

1 Like

Will message about blaines arcanine

Good luck picking these up and welcome back

Bump. Still looking for Light Arcanine. Added a few more items.

hope you get that charizard! 100k!

1 Like

gl on the charizard, 100k should get ppl interested

2 Likes

Yo

19 posts is not 50.

2 Likes

Posts made prior to the rule change were grandfathered in.

1 Like

The Buy Section rules changed on June 3rd, and the mod also mentioned the following on a question:

So for older members that did already have a WTB thread (which complied to all other rules - i.e. prices mentioned and no trading allowed), could still update and/or bump it. Creating a new WTB thread isn’t allowed below 50 posts however.

Might sound a bit unfair to new users, but this forum is one and foremost to share collections and have discussions. The Buy section is just a nice bonus. Just make a welcome post in the welcome thread to introduce yourself; perhaps share your collection in the Collections Additions section; and just engage in some of the discussions in general, and you will have reached 50 posts before you know it. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

8 Likes

So- I cant post a buy thread yet- but it would be fine for me to reply here that I might be willing to pay 105k for a zard? Just asking if that would comport with the rules since this technically is not me posting a WTB thread before I have 50 posts?

Thanks!
Matt

Or you could like… idk… get to the measly 50 posts needed?

Not that hard, I’ve done 50 posts 47 times :wink:

17 Likes