Qwachansey's Buy Thread

Searching for these:

Neo Destiny Light Dragonite 1st Ed, PSA 9 or ungraded mint, $90

Gym Challenge Giovanni 1st Ed non holo 104, PSA 9 or ungraded mint, $10

Aquapolis Suicune holo PSA 9 or ungraded mint, $80

Crystal Charizard PSA 10, new case only, must be a strong 10 with no holo scratches - $2k to $2.35k depending on condition

Jolteon, Flareon, and Vaporeon Gold Stars PSA 10 - $330 each

Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos ex from FRLG PSA 10 - $80 each

Charizard ex FRLG PSA 10 - $560

Can also trade with anything from my eBay store, link in signature

USA only please. Thanks!

Firm on prices for PSA 9s?

Might be able to wiggle a bit if you have multiple

I have the lass and beedrill but sold them for double what your asking.

Should I quickly swoop this up then if it’s underpriced? www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Base-Set-1st-Ed-Shadowless-Beedrill-17-102-PSA-9/372474328036?hash=item56b93333e4:g:eZcAAOSwAPtbyNq7:sc:USPSFirstClass!11215!US!-1:rk:4:pf:0

Yes

1 Like

Thanks, bought 'em both from dacardworld

Not sure if you checked but just a PSA for anyone that buys from dacardworld … their website has the same items as their eBay and everything on the website is cheaper (eBay fees are added onto their listing prices) so always check there if you don’t have eBay coupons.

Edit: Plus you get free stuff every time you buy through the site

1 Like

The shipping is more expensive in certain cases, but that’s indeed a really good tip. I’m assuming OP is in the US, but they charge something like $40+ to ship anything International. It’s a bit of a bummer when you just want one or two lower value items.

1 Like

Yep, bought on their site and got some free sleeves :blush:

1 Like

Any chance you’d want a 1st edition PSA 10 non holo Giovanni?

I’d be cracking it open for my binder, and I feel like the Pokegods would have a heart attack if I did that

Woof yea, that’d be a heart stopper. But, think of the possibilities :wink: If you change your mind, I’ve got like 15 to offload

Updated list! If you want to sell a PSA 10 for like $15 I’d be down haha

I’ve got a PSA 10 FRLG zard that I would let go for $600 fees and shipping included. :blush:

Could you PM me pics?