WTB Complete holo 1st ed PSA 9 Base set, Jungle, Fossil...

Buying prices updated 8/31/2017

What is up you BEAUTIFUL people!

To those of you who know me, I posted a pretty ambitious WTB thread as my first post recently, and oh boy did we have a pretty controversial thread last time! (I see you there Gary)

But I’m back and I have learned the error of my ways and most importantly, I’ve done my homeworkMay I present to you all, my cash offers in $USfor the following very special items!

Important Note: These are prices I will be paying OUTSIDE of eBay, so essentially I’ll be paying you through a Paypal invoice for Goods and Services. Which means average eBay fees of 12.5% are NOT considered in the prices! (Thanks PkmnFlyingMaster for pointing this out!)
**I’m looking to buy the following:

1 - Complete holo Shadowless 1st ed PSA 9 Base Set

• $5500

2 - Complete holo 1st ed PSA 9 Jungle Set

• $450

3 - Compelte holo 1st ed PSA 9 Fossil Set

• $375

4 - Complete holo 1st ed PSA 9 Gym Heroes

• $450

5 - Compelte holo 1st ed PSA 9 Gym Challenge

• $500

6 - Complete holo 1st ed PSA 9 Team Rocket set

• $450

RULES:**

I AM NEGOTIABLE, BUT I WILL NOT BE NEGOTIATING IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. YOU WILL NEED TO SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE IF U WANT TO TALK A BETTER PRICE

**Now I don’t want to waste your time or mines, so please listen carefully! (again)

-I want ONLY PSA 9 GRADED CARDS

• I will NOT be buying multiple sets! I am not looking to profit here this is for my personal collection, I am only looking to pay a fair price

-I want ONLY TO BUY ALL THESE TOGETHER (If you have a majority of them or some of them I will consider that too, not looking to buy individually)

-If you have other PSA 9 complete or almost complete holo sets of other WOTC sets (like Neo Genesis etc) I will be interested in those too

-I DO NOT WANT COMMONS OR UNCOMMONS EVEN IF THEY ARE GRADED 9. To emphasize this again, just the holos from these sets.

-I’m NOT HERE TO PLAY GAMES. I don’t play the card game, I’m a collector, and I don’t play around when this level of money is involved.
NO HARASSING OR BULLYING OR REPEATED QUESTIONS. If I answer a question once, do NOT expect me to give you any more attention!

-I am NOT looking to trade

Any questions feel free to ask!!

THANKS FOR READING AND GOOD LUCK!!! :grin:**

1 Like

Prices, he’s finally given prices. Good luck on finding the cards you want.

9 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: it’s a miracle

1 Like

I don’t see anyone letting go a complete 1st ed base 9 set below 10gs honestly.

3 Likes

Sorry to burst your bubble but I have found more than a few that are willing today :blush:

Awesome, is jump on it then! Gl, send them my way if they have more than one!

4 Likes

Definitely not jumping on anything. Not in any hurry whatsoever. Thanks for your comment :blush:

Let me know if there are any PSA 9 1st ed base sets left for 5k lol. Ill buy all of them :wink:

1 Like

A few people at 5k? Can I get some likes for some screen shots of those messages?

5 Likes

Or whoever these few people are come forward. This guy said he isn’t jumping on it and you have several people lined up right here to jump on it. Please PM all of us.

lol um… good luck

also interested in the line of people waiting to sell PSA 9 complete sets for $5000, i’m here and can pay $5000 for one now :blush: pm me

Can’t we block this user from wasting everyone’s time and making ridiculous posts?!

2 Likes

Idk, i like the memes that have been spawning from these posts.

3 Likes

This doesn’t really surprise me. I believe the original poster means well, but doesn’t have enough experience in the hobby to fully understand the current market. He and I had a long conversation last week; I tried to explain that his prices were a bit low (particularly for Base Set), but he seemed very confident that Base Set is mostly fueled by hype right now and that their prices will be dropping significantly in the short term . . . as someone who has been active in PSA collecting for the last seven years and followed the growth trends, I found this pretty frustrating to debate; however, in the end we had to just agree to disagree.

Having said that, I think some of you are being a little harsh here. Acollectorsconundrum is following the forum procedures, and although he might not have much success with his offers, there is no better way to learn. Hopefully, he can take away some feedback, study the market, and adjust accordingly. At some point or another, we have all been new to collecting . . . instead of teasing him, maybe offer some advice or itemized valuations on the sets he’s looking for, showing where his prices might be off.

2 Likes

He’s been offered advice, he’s rude, he thinks he knows better than the veterans, he low balls and he lies about having multiple people lined up to sell him items at way below market value lol

3 Likes

If someone truely believes this why would you try and buy during the hype? Why wouldn’t you wait for the hype to die down and buy? It’s quite clear all he’s trying to do is convince someone of things he doesn’t believe so he can get a below market price. I promise you he’ll immediatly resale the cards if anyone sold to him.

6 Likes

The user ethiljan on ebay has a few of the sets your after :blush:

I thought the same thing during our discussion. :confused: