WTB Charizard Unlimited PSA 8.5

Hey guys!! I have 8’s I have 9’s but I don’t have an 8.5!! Lol. Looking to pay 180-200 based on condition. Let me know if you have any!!

www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-8-5-CHARIZARD-NM-MT-1999-Pokemon-Base-4-102-Holo-Rare-PSA-9-Potential/142601367490?hash=item2133b42fc2:g:oL8AAOSwUoNaG6LK

Good luck!

1 Like

Yeah negotiating wasn’t going unbelievably with him lol. Which was why I took to efour! But I did end up doing okay I think in the end and picked one up from him. Thanks for the heads up though!

Mind I ask what you picked it up for out of interest? :blush:

I don’t like that seller. They have a bunch of overpriced multi quantities listing with 1 sold and you have no idea what it sold for. It’s misleading and it can make people pay the BIN price.

Seems shady to me, but it’s an interesting way to extract more money out of uninformed/clueless buyers…

@britishcolumbiazards Can’t you spell British Columbia right? I noticed that on ebay last night. :grin: Or was that name already taken?

Step 1: Buy a 9
Step 2: Promise a PSA grader $50 and a back massage to regrade it as an 8.5
Step 3: :thinking::thinking:
Step 4: Profit.

I bit the bullet at $220. I know that is very close to 9 price but I had a reason! I now have 1st Edition 8.5 , Shadowless 8.5, and unlimited 8.5. I’m hoping to sell all 3 as a lot here shortly on eBay :blush:.

Haha believe it or not that was a total mistake!!! You pointing that out made me go and check, see that I spelt Columbia like a total numpty and then quickly going to change it on eBay again and them telling me you can only change once every 30 days… *facepalm*. At least when I do change it, it won’t be very different haha!!

When you post on e4, give it a little time. 220.00 is over market and several of us would have charged fair market…like175.00-180.00.

2 Likes