WTB Booster Boxes Lot WOTC..

Hi there. I’m looking to buy Sealed WOTC English Boosters Boxes Lot… It’s for opening so i’m not looking for super mint boxes premium price :wink: (I can take moderately damaged boxes)

I’m a serious buyer …so serious sellers only ! I’m willing to do a road trip and make the transaction in person.

I have 15-25k to throw for the lot.

My ultimate want list with price:
(I’m hunting Psa 10’s so i’m looking for few of each)

1-Neo Revelation 1st edition box

2-Gym Challenge 1st edition box
    3-Fossil 1st edition box
    4-Neo Discovery 1st edition box
    5-Base set Unlimited box-2.2k

*** Updated

4 Likes

Good luck and please post opening results when you do get them! :blush:

1 Like

Awesome. Good luck on your purchase.

I hope your opening for collecting and grading purposes. It would break my heart if you were going to be raffling packs

1 Like

All in my graded cards PC :grin: !

1 Like

There is a green wing charizard base set booster box being auctioned off on the 19th by pwcc would be dope to see you win it and open it

1 Like

.edit

DMd

Ive got a neo discovery 1st edition booster box for sale

PMd

Has anyone made a deal with you yet?

I’m in discussion with few people :blush:

Yes, you’re in a discussion with me too. If you’re not making any deals but have a bunch of pms, I have to question your intent here. Could you post prices per box so we can have a better understanding of what you’re actually looking for.

lol… If you want vouchs, please ask to Hypernova. It’s not the first time that i buying boxes here. Thx

1 Like

Okay, but I have no clue what you expect to buy the boxes for. You said 15-20k and I asked for half after coming up with a list of half the boxes, and half the value. That deal is gone now because I’ve sold some of the boxes since. I want to know what you’re offering per box, otherwise this is just an improper buy thread.

I specified the exact price i would pay for each boxes in our PM discussion. You asked 8k, my best offer was 7k and at the end, you said no. Very simple.

Should I post our discussion?

1 Like

No I want you to post prices per box. Why it’s so difficult is beyond me.

Btw after I asked for 8k, you offered 6k, I said no. You went to 7k and I came back with 7.5 to which you said you’d think about it. If were going to put in the open, let’s do it properly.

Good day, I’m out and won’t be dealing with this thread till it’s done the correct way.

@omgdragonite

New Rule: All Buy Threads Require A Price

Your prices can be negotiable, but you have to post a number per box you are after. Don’t expect to get a bargain here, but there are a few people that have all the items you’re looking for. :blush:

Its done my friend

2 Likes