WTB Alakazam Masaki JP Vending promo PSA 10

WTB Alakazam Masaki Japanese Vending promo PSA 10

Will pay $1250-1300 pm me

Thanks, Al

1 Like

Sorry but didnā€™t you say youā€™d be done with this hobby and sell everything out not even 24 hours ago? Lol.
Glad you changed your mind though and good luck getting your hands on this gorgeous card :wink:

9 Likes

And I feel the same wayā€¦just a card Iā€™ve wanted for a while
Lol@ you coming into my WTB thread just to quote me from another, you must be ā€œthat guyā€

Good luck Al :blush:

1 Like

I guess I am, yes. :blush:
If you canā€™t see the irony in making a buy thread 20 hours after stating you want to leave the hobby, then so be it.

As I said before, nice to have you staying here and good luck with this great card :blush:

(No need to thank me for the free bumps btw)

12 Likes

Just an FYI - a 9 sold for roughly this price not too long agoā€¦ Might have a hard time finding someone selling at this price.

8 Likes

bugcatcherdaveā€™s buy thread is stating that he is buying any masaki psa 10 for 2000-4000 dollars so this offer might be on the low side.

4 Likes

Gee-sussā€¦ Well, Iā€™m clearly out of the loop, feel like an old dog with arthritis
Doubt Iā€™ll ever be able to buy back in again.
Unless thereā€™s a correction in a few years, Iā€™ll have to call it quits and bow out ā€œgracefullyā€ (like an albatross landing) :thinking:

Reminds me of this mmorpg I used to play where people would post big long rant threads about the state of the game followed by ā€œIm quitting this game foreverā€ and everyone would reply ā€œsee you tomorrowā€

5 Likes

Thanks for that bud :blush: pretty sure that game didnā€™t cost my hard earned cash and become a rich manā€™s hobby.
Wish ppl would stay tf out my threads if they have nothing to offer :ok_hand:
/thread

You can still buy PSA 8s and 9s though ā€¦?

8 Likes

Runescape? You never quit you just take some breaks longer than others. Just like Pokemon. See you next year OP

3 Likes

Nope, this much smaller game realm of the mad god. Was a fun perma death 8 bit bullet hell game but it became an incredibly pay to win grindy no fun game. I did end up quitting for good 2 years ago, but I didnā€™t make one of those ā€˜im quittingā€™ rants when I did.

1 Like

Nothing to correct bruh :wave:

Just buy a 9. 9s are great.

honestly good luck getting one for under $4kā€¦ :grimacing:

2 Likes

Honestly. This card with a dent in otherwise mint condish would be the route I would go.

I see the 10s going up up up

Blame Scott Xā€™D

Omg when I read that I straight away thought about rotmg but I just assumed it was said about all MMOā€™s or something. Iā€™m still playing rotmg now because I have no life :blush: (sorry for hijacking this thread with nonsense)

1 Like

Whenever I get the urge to play again, I go to the subreddit and quickly get turned away by the state of the game

1 Like