WTB Masaki Alakazam PSA 10 *Update*

~$800

I already own this card but I can use it as part of a deal so I’m looking to score another if possible. Thanks.

*Update*
I went ahead and used my PSA 10 copy as part of the trade I needed an extra one for so now I’m searching for a replacement in my collection. I’m willing to be very patient with obtaining a replacement so the amount of money I’m offering has dropped significantly. Sorry to all the folks who got excited to sell at a record price. The reason for such a high price was due to the amount in trade value I was able to get. If you guys don’t want to compete with a lower price now I understand. Thank you all for offering me the card. It really does show that if you make a strong offer on E4 you’re likely to find what you’re looking for.

Offering the following:
~$500 or one PSA 9 Shadowless Chansey plus $150 or one PSA 8 Shadowless Charizard

2 Likes

Strong offer! Good luck!

1 Like

You are offering $800 for Masaki Alakazam PSA 10? I have one, recently graded, cert #43517490. I also Have Gengar PSA 10

1 Like

sent you a PM

1 Like

Just want to give you a free bump to say this is a great example how to get results in a buy thread! Offer a strong price, receive strong responses! Good luck! :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks Bud :ok_hand::100::fire:

1 Like

Masaki Alakazam & Gengar PSA 10s are just now posted on Ebay.

2 Likes

Update. This might kill my action but some factors have changed.

Anyone have a Gengar psa 8 they’re trying to get rid of?

@thirdeye, I might. Ill check inventory later in the day. Nice profile pic btw!

1 Like

Just sold one an hour ago-$50 Masaki Gengar PSA 8

Thanks guys

I’m Interested in Masaki 10s HMU if you got them.

HAI GUYS!
My gengar came in today! #BTD🐂

rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F143334202866

1 Like

Very nice I was bidding on that but walked into Target and lost signal fml lol

1 Like