Wowlootsellers, Asshole

I would probably be meeting up and buying from my neighbors if corn fields could sell me cards.

3 Likes

Indiana has cornfields? I thought that was a Nebraska/Iowa exclusive. lol

Corn and soybeans for hours.

1 Like

Drive Highway 30 in Iowa and you will start to believe the Earth is flat.

Just kidding about the Earth is flat, there is no way I am that effing stupid/crazy to believe the the Earth is flat.

Give me Corn meet me half way okay.

2015 corn production

1 Iowa 2,505,600,000
2 Illinois 2,012,500,000
3 Nebraska 1,692,750,000
4 Minnesota 1,428,800,000
5 Indiana 822,000,000

effing pikers

Well, we have this really weird combination going. We’re a top 5 state for Corn and Soybean production, but we actually do most of our business in IT, Engineering, and Research. One of my favorite things about Indiana, actually, is how rural it manages to be while also being a massive engineering hub in the world, particularly in the auto industry.

You also get all the chain restaurants trialled there before they roll them out across the nation. Source: my visit to Indiana last winter, when I ate all the things.

1 Like

Indeed! At one point, our city had the highest concentration of restaurants per capita in any city in the United States.

Because of the heavy factory presence, the one hour mandatory lunch breaks, and the way state and interstate roads run through Kokomo and similar Indiana cities, it is very lucrative for restaurants to open along such roads/near the factories. Which results in a ton of thriving restaurants.

It’s fairly nice in some ways, but also makes developing a thriving downtown on the opposite side of Kokomo a formidable challenge.

Haha I see this thread has been revived for some foodie talk, but I actually came into some cash recently from a few big sales and decided to throw some offers on wowlootsellers items as he does have quite a few harder to find packs and other things. That is why I came back looking for this thread. His response to my message was interesting.

Very speedy, very abrasive response. I sent an offer on about 7 different items in a message, multiple quantities of most of them, the whole order would have been ~$1k and I even asked him to counter if he felt the prices were too low. I offered within 15-25% of his list on most items (e.g. I offered $23 ea on multiple pop 5 packs and japanese base starter decks), except the booster box he has listed for $300 as it has sold for $150-$180 recently on eBay. I offered $150 on that, which definitely could be seen as low balling at 50% of ask, but I was going off actual sales.

His response “Not a chance, I would buy all of this stuff for way more”. That was it, no counter or anything. I was reasonable and in the ball park on 6/7 items I offered on. I know or at least hope he would not pay what I was offering on all those items. If he did, he would not be making any money at all at the selling prices he has listed. I understand being turned down, but they way he did it he really isn’t helping himself. I would come up some from my offers, but it seems I won’t even be getting countered.

he has an odd business sense, a few months back i offered him $25 a pack for five pop 5 packs, he declined without even a counter offer, a few days later i see he had sold some for $23 each lol

Honestly, the best way to voice your opinion to people like this is look away and never look back. Don’t buy from them and don’t give them your thoughts and time.

4 Likes

Yeah that is where I came to at the end of all my back and forth messages with him. Took a long time for him to say very little in a very rough way.

It’s strange that he has the best offer up on all of his items. He literally ended it by telling me that he will come down $1 on almost everything at most. That is if you buy 1 or if you buy 10. No quantity difference which makes little sense. Down $1 on a $30 item or down $1 on a $300 item as well. He said it in a really cocky way. I mean they are his items and he can ask what he wants for them. I am all about that. I understand having minimums that you will take for an item, but when your reply to an offer is going to be so dismissive I really wonder why you have the best offer option open to begin with. His prices aren’t too bad on most, so if you buy from him, save yourself some hassle and don’t expect to save anything below the BIN price. Don’t bring logic to the conversation by saying that selling 50 @ $25 each after factoring time and fees is really better than 50 separate sales of 1 @ $29 each. He doesn’t like that.

3 Likes

He told me the same thing when I wasn’t even asking for a price. :neutral_face:

It is always a shame when someone bitter or rude has a few decent items. I personally don’t bother giving them business, but it is up to the consumer.

Buy something cheap, get his address, beat him up!

#bestinvestmentever

2 Likes

I’ve never understood that either. There’s more than a few sellers out there who will have the Best Offer option turned on, and then counter you with $1-2 less than their BIN price… Why even use Best Offer if you don’t want to negotiate much on price? Just wastes everyone’s time -.-

2 Likes

Has anyone outright asked why he doesn’t just have a BIN since it seems he doesn’t incorporate negotiations into his pricing?

1 Like

I did. I also brought up the fact that he could just not have a BIN at all.

He said “thanks for the business advice, but I sell thousands of items a day the way that I do it.” With ~600 feedback and only 200 items listed that is very impressive.

2 Likes

Clearly, all those thousands of orders a day make it hard for ebay to update their systems to reflect the actual number. He probably should have a million reviews by tomorrow if they catch up correctly. /sarcasm.

I’d be very hesitant to purchase from a seller with this attitude alone unless he had some pretty considerable deals.

I don’t do business with dicks typically.

3 Likes

I don’t think there is a single dealer in pokemon who sells thousands of items a day.

2 Likes