WOTC Bulk Wanted (doesn't have to be NM)

UPDATE 5/3/2021

Hey everyone! I am primarily looking for near-mint WOTC bulk, BUT THE CARDS DO NOT HAVE TO BE PSA 10 CANDIDATES. PSA 8 quality is just fine.

Rares can be in any condition (prices would obviously adjust depending on condition). I also completely understand that there is significant price variance with certain Rares (for example, Dark Charizard is worth a heck of a lot more than Dark Hypno), so some of those cards can be negotiated individually if need be.

Also, the big update here is that I am now also looking for WOTC bulk in EXC/LP condition, particularly for 1st Edition WOTC cards and Shadowless cards (Base Set Unlimited Uncommons and Rares can also be included). So if you have any less-than-near-mint condition bulk you are looking to offload, hit me up. I would definitely be interested.

The prices you see listed are merely baselines and are assuming NM condition. Prices for lesser condition cards can be negotiated.

Shoot me a PM if you have anything you see listed below.

Prices for bulk (again, prices are assuming NM condition):

Shadowless Base SetCommons: $1.25 (starters will understandably be more)
Uncommons: $2.50
Rares: $5.00

Unlimited Base Set
Commons: $0.25
Uncommons: $0.50
Rares: $3.00

1st Edition Jungle/FossilCommons: $0.75
Uncommons: $1.00

Unlimited Jungle/FossilCommons: $0.20
Uncommons: $0.40

1st Edition Rocket
Commons: $0.50

Unlimited RocketCommons: $0.15
Uncommons: $0.40

1st Edition Gym Heroes/Gym ChallengeCommons: $1.00
Uncommons: $1.50

Unlimited Gym Heroes/Gym ChallengeCommons: $0.20
Rares: $3.00 ($1.50 for Trainers)

1st Edition Neo Genesis/Discovery/RevelationCommons: $1.00
Uncommons: $1.50
Rares: $5.00 ($2.50 for Trainers)

1st Edition Neo DestinyCommons: $1.00
Uncommons: $2.00 (Eeveelutions will understandably be more)

Unlimited Neo GenesisCommons: $0.25
Rares: $2.50 ($1.50 for Trainers)

Unlimited Neo Discovery/Neo Revelation
Commons: $0.25
Rares: $3.50

Unlimited Neo DestinyCommons: $0.25

**Base Set 2:**Commons: $0.15
Uncommons: $0.30
Rares: $1.50

Expedition/AquapolisCommons: $0.50

SkyridgeCommons: $1.00
Uncommons: $2.00

OTHER INTERESTS INCLUDE (prices can be negotiated through PM; would also actually prefer mint gradable condition for everything below other than the WOTC holos, which can be anything):

• WOTC holos in ANY condition
  • Japanese old back holos (would prefer gradable NM-MINT for these, but willing to listen for other conditions, as well)
  • Japanese Base Set
  • Japanese Neo
  • Japanese Vending Series
  • Japanese VS Set

Again, if you have ANY of what you see listed, send me a PM!

Thanks everyone!

3 Likes

Updated this post with more complete information.

Still looking to buy.

If anyone has anything above, please hit me up with a PM!

Oh man, I could definitely bury you in some of this bulk you’re interested in. I’ll try to gather up some for you in next few days. What about energies, holos etc?

Just sent you a PM!

I’ve got some wotc non holo 1st Eds. Are you looking to complete sets or just buy as many as you can?

@chopkins1994 @snowy

Sent you guys both PMs.

Messaged

Sent you a message

Messaged

I’ve got a butt load of WOTC holos which vary in condition - if you’re interested feel free to PM me :blush:

1 Like

@mjs61290, Still looking for bulk? I have quite a bit available.

1 Like

Sent you a PM… working through a ton of bulk right now and would love to sell to a forum member if anything.

1 Like

Posted an update above for everyone.

I’ve slowed down considerably on buying bulk, but I am always interested in listening if you have some. I have also added some more card types/sets to the list.

I have a whole bunch of wotc e-series holos and a few 1st edition holos mostly in PSA 8-9 condition. Pm me if you’re interested.

Are you still buying WOTC bulk, I have a good amount from all wotc eras

Just shot you a message.

Hey everyone. Really appreciate everyone who has helped me out since I started this thread. All of you have been great and a pleasure to do business with.

Just made a little update to this thread now. I took a little break from bulk over the last several months to focus on other things. However, over the next couple of months, I am looking to go on another bulk blitz where I buy a bunch of WOTC bulk.

I really, REALLY would like some more 1st Edition Neo cards, so those are No. 1 on my list, but if you have ANYTHING I have listed (which includes the Japanese stuff I have listed at the bottom of my OP), please feel free to reach out!

Check out my OP and shoot me a PM if you are interested in selling.

Thanks everyone!

• Matthew
1 Like

I gotta organize some of my stuff but I was looking to get rid of some bulk soon! I’ll let you know

1 Like

Hey all! Figured I would post another update.

I increased my prices for most of the bulk I am looking for and also added in a new specific section: Neo Destiny. Those cards are worth a bit more than the other Neo sets, so I have separate prices for that set and even listed the Eeveelutions as a sub-section.

I am also really, REALLY looking for holos. I obviously can’t list prices for those because there is so much variability, but I am definitely open to big deals with lots of holos.

Please shoot me a PM if you are interested in selling any of your bulk.

Thank you!

Bumping this.

Still looking to buy bulk.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks everyone!