World's 2023 Stamped Pikachu ex PSA 10 Already Graded & Up for Auction

No, While these other promotional items are cool the paradise resort is the worlds promo

8 Likes

Had serious fomo and bought a box to keep sealed like a monkey :orangutan: paid 200 gbp, if the boxes drop alot in price ill just buy more at a lower cost then crunch down my per box cost so i feel less terrible about my decision.

6 Likes

Here is the listing: PSA 10 Pikachu ex 001 Promo Pokemon World Championships 2023 Yokohama Japanese | eBay

There are multiple others already auctioning as well:

Its crazy how fast these cards are processed! Definitely catching that early premium!

3 Likes

People need to relax on these first-to-market cards and products. This pop report will be in the thousands in a few months.

4 Likes

But how can you flex the card online unless you buy it first at a heavy premium?

9 Likes

I have a feeling you might have a couple too :eyes:

2 Likes

Makes sense but since the stamp is identical I still think it will fit nicely in the Worlds binder :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I will use this phrase in my day to day life now. “Bought a box to keep sealed like a Monkey :monkey:

2 Likes

mfs how did they get them out so fast

tell me, my friends.

1 Like

Well you see, 6 months before this release they traveled to Japan on a work visa. They applied for a job in one of the Pokemon Factories where they make these pokemon cards! They forged their resume to look stellar in front of the Hiring staff, but here is where it gets juicy. They then worked for 5 months as a stellar worker putting all their time and effort in being an outstanding employee. They did such a good job they gained the trust of some of the hire managers and eventually got access to different parts of the factory. Then finally when a juicy enough promo such as the world’s promo came out, they STRUCK! They grab as many $25 pikachu decks as they could fit in their oversized duffle bag and finally flew back to the United States the DAY the promo was announced. They quickly packed up and sleeved all the special promos and submitted through the express tier at PSA.

A couple weeks later BOOM graded all PSA 10’s. Instant CASH MONEY LAMBO. They waited a little while so things didn’t look too suspicious and listed right when it was given on in Japan. EAZY 4,000% ROI.

I heard rumors he is flying back to Japan to do the same for a promo card that will come out in February :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I’m waiting for stamp promos to become reasonable but people here have refused to sell them at market price since the beginning. Pop keeps going up and price too. Lame.

2 Likes

They’re slowly coming back to Earth now that the Japanese Modern boom is shifting.

Well i really doubt we will see this dropping to its retail price tbh, i mean $25-35 seems very low.

Unless they printed gazillions of these there’s no way we will see something close to those prices but lower prices seem realistic, something like $100-200 (?)

5 Likes

I got 3 of the decks (one basically traded for a GS Greninja), and I will keep them sealed because I am too lazy to grade

2 Likes

Signed up for the raffle earlier hopefully can get a yokohama deck for retail although i very much doubt it

1 Like

Well if they having been selling for a price since the start, is that not the marked price then?

If you mean hoping to get them at MSRP I think it will be a lot harder if not impossible unless something happens with the demand

2 Likes

I don’t live in the US. Here people are selling raw cards for PSA 10 prices and if you point to last eBay sold etc, you’re lowballing? Nah, fuck scalpers.

1 Like

I get the frustration but where is the cheaper option for your region?
Can be tough not living in the US but you also can’t compare those prices and hope to get it in Europe or other countries with more strict import rules.

2 Likes

I live in Norway so im more then familiar with the struggle, but its many options for fixing that and ebay is still the best option even with import/taxes. Also time will always be on your side and auctions

1 Like

Just as good as you’d hope. Very beautiful card

1 Like