Worlds 1st Celebrity Pokémon Base Box Break Charity Drive

Great cause Gary, studied a lot about ASD and its care/therapies, also involving the parents abilities in getting access (sometimes costs are too high) to the levels of care and help they want/think is necessary for their kids while doing Biomedical ethics as part of my Philosophy degree. The experiences are so vast and diverse and so the more support we can give to this cause the better since everyone learns and handles life in different ways!! Can’t wait to watch it mate :blush:

1 Like

Instead of aoki throwing cakes in crowds he’s gonna be throwing booster boxes

2 Likes

Such a great idea. The work will pay off no doubt about that!

1 Like

Can’t wait for this. I’ve always been a huge fan of EDM, and I’ve known the name Steve Aoki for a very long time. So sick that all of the proceeds are going to something important. See you all there.

:blush:

1 Like

Yes. Tajiri is most certainly on the spectrum and when Steve and I go to Japan next year for the Olympics seeing Tajiri and getting him to commit to next years charity drive will be our main objective. Can you imagine him being on our next poster and signing all of them? You can bet he’s a big fan of Steve’s, as everyone in Japan is.

3 Likes

LIVESTREAM UPDATE:
Fellow bought a 20.76 1st base pack for 20k and is donating all the contents to Our Charity. I’m so sure it’s a heavy (Charizard?) that I’ve agreed that if it’s not I’ll eat the energy’s…right there.
Either way, all cards will be graded and sold to benefit the cause:)
Pass the salt? I think not.

3 Likes

Wow…such kind words by you and our whole community. And congrats on your efforts:)

@randolphuk is one of our pack buyers/donors so I hope a bunch of your countrymen tune in also:)

2 Likes

Don’t want to give much away but just to e4 members…don’t rule the cakes out👀

1 Like

It’s actually PokeCelebs and regular celebrities.

Rhymestyle
Professor K
Logic
UnlistedLeaf
TCAGaming
LeonHart
Logan Paul
Pokejew
Smpratte
Lootboxtv Andrew
Lootboxtv Juice
RandolphUK
TannerMcbride
RyanUpchurch
Lince Dorado
Ryanwaltersfilms
Tyler Breeze
Bigjiggly
Pokémon Radar
JamesKennedy
RealBreakingNate
EBirdman102
Dotodoya
Isaac Butterfield
Adhdsworld
PokemonRevolution
Javi Martinez
Taylor Fritz
Christian Delgrosso
And several more…

5 Likes

Pokemon, bringing ppl together since 1995.
GL with the charity and box break, i’ll try to tune in.

2 Likes

Fantastic Gary, really excited for this! How can we donate? Worth putting the link on here. I’ll be watching it Monday as that’s late in the UK :blush:.

Check this link:
aokifoundation.org/pokemon

2 Likes

Great stuff! Are multiple donations multiple entries? I really want a poster :wink:

Can’t wait to watch!

Amazing work Gary. This is so true to the Pokemon community and spirit… I could not be more excited for this! Will be encouraging some friends to donate.

2 Likes

I had a hard time finding this link -could you paste it to the OP?

1 Like

I think the plan was not to release that link until the box opening stream, which is when the donate-on-behalf-of-content-creators part of the charity drive starts.

1 Like

Thank you Gary, you are truly a great man and I’m so glad to see you using your influence for such a wonderful and charitable cause. It’s amazing that the veteran collectors in this hobby are such amazing people.

I just had a question though, I’m getting a little confused. So on November 15th we have the huge box break with Steve Aoki and it will be an unlimited base set booster box.

I remember seeing one of your instagram posts and I thought you were advertising a 1st Edition Base Set Booster box break with Steve Aoki.

Is there another 1st Edition Box Break as well :grin:

1 Like

Lowpopping, can you show me where you saw that?
We are opening a 1st Ed heavy pack but the box is unlimited.