Who's That Pokemon TCG: Online game to test your card art knowledge

My girlfriend and I built this as a project to help her learn software development. She worked on the game logic, and I handled the design.

Give it a try! And feel free to keep playing the game in this thread, just offering a fun solo play option.

20 Likes

surprisingly difficult. Some of those crops were really tight… and I now know I can’t spell Pokemon names. haha

8 Likes

this was fun! one small qol request i have would be an “all eras” selection button, but not a huge deal to click each individually :people_hugging:

1 Like

That was fun. I found out I suck at guessing cards and I can only spell like three Pokemon names.

6 Likes

Wow, some of those were really challenging. Good fun! Well done.

1 Like

This is awesome! Thank you both :slightly_smiling_face:

EeveE
Charizord
Syduk

1 Like

This is fun! Great job on it. Very challenging crops sometimes though haha. A few have like zero context clues in the frame so it’s a pure guess at some points

My first 50 card wotc try

3 Likes

Fun with an insanely professional interface and visual design! This feels like something the Pokemon Company would use if they actually cared about their TCG history beyond reprinting Base Set Charizard!

4 Likes

60/100 on wotc :cry:

4 Likes

Remember D’s get degrees!

2 Likes

Same :cry:

2 Likes

Currently trying the 100 card wotc trial. I’ll post my score when I’m done

1 Like

Dangit. I got to 74 out of 100 and then it crashed on me

Crops at the end made it so hard haha, but I feel good with this score for my first successful 100 try

2 Likes

I’d appreciate if they made you ID the set too. :smirk:

You BET it is! :laughing:

3 Likes

Project is really good. It’s very challenging!!!
Design looks awesome. It looks like an official Pokémon TCG site.

It was extremely fun to play!!! Thanks for sharing & developing this!!!

Btw, if you accept suggestions, you should add more game modes (such as Time Trial, Multiple choice, etc) … I’d be cool if Japanese exclusives are added as well.

2 Likes

First 100 run at ex era. Man these crops are hard! Latter 50 were the hardest, some crops just show just about nothing to you. Hard challenge for sure

2 Likes

Ah, so this is what makes a person a pokemon fan.

2 Likes

Love it!