Pokémon QUIZ - Are you a noob or a pro?

Hi all!

I would like to present to you the Pokemon Quiz, a website where you can test your general knowledge on the game, see how many of the 151 original first generation Pokemon you can name, and find out which Pokemon you are! You can challenge your friends and try to make it into the top 100 leaderboard!

Click any of the images below to start a quiz:

All quizzes can also be found at www.pokemonquiz.net. Share your scores below and let’s see who can get the best scores!

Wafflecakes

1 Like

Not trying to be a dick, however I don’t see many people here following a link to take an online quiz… If you’re on E4 it pretty much means you know more than 90% of the Pokemon fan population.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with it, lots of old players in the game that enjoy the nostalgic mind challenges. However, something like this belongs in the RTC (Random Topic) subsection of the site. “General” applies to all topics that are general to collecting, like ham said its a mainly collecting site.

Interesting first post as well, I enjoyed the first quiz, was not going to go through the full second one typing them all out lolz.

Speaking of 90%

1 Like

Let me guess, got the “heaviest” pokemon question wrong? thats the one that got me.

1 Like

Haha no, the Gyarados one :sob:

2 Likes

this is more like a spelling quiz than actually knowing what the pokemon is

1 Like

Same here bro, same here.
Since when isn’t he a Dragon? xDDDDD

Got 80% in the General :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

94.7% in 151, only for spelling because I knew what they all were lol.

100% on the general one, easy as hell nothing much to say.

…aaand I’m Shellder. Okay. Didn’t think such a little guy could be confidant and selfish, I was thinking more like Mewtwo for that, but okay. Wait… selfish… shellfish… it makes sense.

1 Like

100% General
Had something like around 95% in the 151.
And I’m Ponyta.

1 Like

He never was lol.
Play dem gaimz man…!

Fun fact Gyarados’s Mega evolution turns it into a water dark type haha.

Got 100% in general.

1 Like

100% on both and a Bulbasaur for me :blush:

1 Like

100% on both & Raikou. Not quite a Growlithe or Arcanine, but close enough :blush:

Also, that Mega Mr. Mime design is amazing.

1 Like

100 % on general Pokemon quiz:

98,68% on the 151 original Pokemon quiz, looks like I messed up typing 2 names. I guess they are the Nidorans as I didn’t type out the gender. Got 3rd place on the leaderboard though

And apparently I’m Onix? Okay then :grin:

1 Like

Aaand I got Gyarados.

Pretty sure most of those mistakes above were spelling ones, lol XD

2 Likes

Damn, spelling is a…

1 Like

I got 2 wrong on the general… Didn’t know gyarados was water/flying I put water/dragon and I didn’t know where you find victini as I haven’t played whatever game it was released in.

2 Likes

Never played any of the games, but I made some correct guesses. :laughing: Ended with 90%. And the only incorrect one is a very, very stupid one… (Didn’t pick Lugia and Ho-Oh for HeartGold SoulSilver game… Forgot the colors referenced the Legendary Pokémon, and I just guessed incorrectly… lol… :neutral_face: )

As for the 151 Pokémon. I knew all of them, but made some typos… Ended with 143 out of 151.

Typos: Sanshrew (missing D); Odish (missing D); Growlith (missing E); Belsprout (missing L).
Actually incorrect: Primape (instead of Primeape - Prime Ape… sigh); Weepingbell (instead of Weepinbell); Gloyster (instead of Cloyster… Damn I’m stupid :unamused: ).
Apart from typos and brainfarts, only Weepingbell (instead of Weepinbell) was actually incorrect. But I won’t forget that anymore now. :wink:

Oh, and apparently I’m a ‘Pokémon Professor’ Squirtle when I combine all three tests.

Here are the screenshots:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Thank you all very much for the positive replies so far! :blush: If you have any suggestions on how I can further improve these quizzes, feel free to share it with me! :grin: