Whoever bought the card I was looking at

I’ll pre-emp by saying I’m profoundly broken today, as the card I was looking at is no longer available. I do not know whoever bought this card, but is likely someone on this forum. I can’t type any further using sensible words, as I am so bent over the issue. I will not mention what card it was because I’m fucking pissed man. My advice to people searching for a card is to buy it, pay the big dollars and just smile**.** When opportunities escape you, it evokes feelings you wish your competitors would choke on a handful of digletts and just peace from this world.

I doubt you crusaders give a damn. Ride off with my fucking card. I hope everyone else is having a good day, or a less worse day then mine. NO giggles and sunshine today.

Those that say you’ll find another one, don’t even start.

11 Likes

I bought it (:

23 Likes

I hate that feeling – sorry to hear. Which card?

1 Like

One for the collection

1 Like
13 Likes

This. Thread. Is. Pointless. Without. Pics. Or. Details.

5 Likes

Ah, the ‘I seen it first so it’s mine’ mentality. You had your shot and missed it.

If you’re actually this upset/angry about a card, I’d say if you don’t change your attitude life is certainly going to hit you with a tonne of bricks lol.

3 Likes

I thought you were a high roller who tips 15% and likes to treat sellers right

4 Likes

I bought the $2,500 card that had the $2k market rate and this was substantially more. I was interested in buying at the seller’s asking price, so irrelevant quote, it’s just no longer available.

Are you fellas reading before providing ‘insight’

No, I pay more then 15% for takeout. Why are we talking about tips again.

this seems like a pretty high rolln’t post to me

8 Likes

I can show you the $2500 card I bought off tcgplayer as ‘nm’ lol but it’s not a Pokemon card :shrug:

1 Like

YOUR card? In that case it’s my card too.

Learn to pay more guys, its great advice. You will acquire the cards you want faster(if still available). The ideology of ‘messaging the seller to get the better prices’ will not work for these one offs.

What card :sob:

I posted a picture of a card I was able to buy (not the one I missed out on, as I mentioned in OP that I would not share), by paying above market rate. Just bought it off blindly off tcgplayer like a BOSS

The one I missed out on was a Pokemon card, of course I’d pay significantly more for that.

we’d love to hear what pokemon card you missed out on, maybe we could help you get a new one king :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

13 Likes

Oh your speech is much better now. Afraid of banhammer much? Bwhahaha

Coop, again, welcome to another one of my threads. Might this one have resentment from a previous thread? Hmmm PSA 10 baby