Which Pokemon seems the most appetizing to you?

If you had the chance to try any Pokemon made by you or a top chef cooked to perfection and have it be considered a delicacy around the world, which Pokemon would be the most appetizing to you?

For me personally, I think Miltank would be the most appetizing as it is a cow and steak is one of the most popular types of meat in the world and also one of my favorite food!

3 Likes

what the fuck

27 Likes

idk I love food and it’d be interesting to see how Pokemon would taste

Triple.

You’re bringing the discord onto the holy site. :woman_standing:

But tbh I’d be interested in legendary fire chicken

6 Likes

4 Likes

sugoi, nice pick!
Wo xihuan bing qi ling! <3333

1 Like

Oddish probably would make for a good soup addition. I imagine it is earthy and will have a flavor of onion or garlic.

1 Like

Interesting!

My logical argument, I always guessed that they have like perfectly legit hardcore battles where Pokemon use magical powers to nearly kill each other, people use Pokemon for all traditional activities like farming, dairy or helping with professional activities like fire-fighting, buddies for cops etc. It is highly plausible that people use Pokemon for food as well. Kind of like our society.

What I chose to believe is that there are regular plants and animals exist in the world that are consumed as food. In the first season of anime, they showed regular fish, so I think there are also regular animals that exist in the world of Pokemon. Same like there are normal plants and trees and Grass type Pokemon. That or the tech is highly advanced as seen in various parts of the anime to create perfect meat substitutes which replaces steak, fish etc

That being said,

Cheers!

2 Likes

Mr. Mime because it would be the closest to human while still being ok because it’s still a Pokémon.

Ditto turned into some kind of jelly spread.

3 Likes

I would say Magikarp is an easy one, but I love him too much to consider it.

Nope not falling for this one

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

For me it would have to be Stantler because I love the taste of venison.

2 Likes

Tentacool- tempura battered and lightly fried

2 Likes

Taurus meat

2 Likes

I hope you mean Moltres and not Ho-oh (tho Pheonix claw is one of my favourite things to eat).

1 Like
6 Likes

Is he as tasty as his apple-pie-exterior suggests? The world must know

4 Likes

2 Likes

Beat me to it, was just searching for it remembering the thread. :slight_smile:

Here’s my quote from back then:

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes