Which Pokemon Episode?

I’m trying to figure out if this episode actually exists or it’s just a dream from my childhood… lol

It’s an episode where Team Rocket steal things and throw James’ bottle caps (which are suppose to represent Meowth’s Pay Day attack) to distract police. They are copying an old thief who used his Meowth the same way (to steal treasures). James is really sad at the end because they use his entire bottle cap collection. lol!

I’ve watched through the 1st and 2nd seasons and didn’t see it. :confused: Maybe I skipped it? I also can’t find anything about the episode… lol

Everytime I remembered something from an episode which I thought did not exist…I’ve always found it to exist but in later seasons. Try looking to the Johto seasons, and of course the Orange Island ones.

Is it this btw? bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/EP184 I have no idea I just know it has the bottle cap collection and is fairly early on in Pokemon

You’re talking about episode #184 in season 4 with the Murkrow. that episode really did happen.

Yes I just watched that episode recently I’m pretty sure it’s orange islands

Speaking of watching pokemon. Anyone know where a cheap place to buy the seasons are? I have part one of indigo I got a couple months back at amazon for $16. I foolishly didn’t buy part 2 or 3. Now they’re all like $22-26!

This is probably the cheapest way to watch them!

It’s not the episode with the Murkrow. That episode doesn’t have anything to do with the ‘cat burglar’ unfortunately. :slightly_frowning_face:

I just watched The Indigo League and the Orange Islands and didn’t see it. Maybe I missed it?

I’m on episode 4…If you want… I’ll keep a look out for you.

Oh… Try episode Meowth Rules in season 2… I think it’s episode 98 or 96… I think that’s the episode you’re looking for

Meowth Rules is the one where they make him ‘King’ of the island, isn’t it?

i’m at work right now… so I can’t watch it…

Yup… it’s the island one according to this www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/orange/098.shtml

Yep, not the right one. But at least we’re narrowing it down a bit! :blush:

but this one is where meowth tries to learn pay day

The episode (which I couldn’t find) which immediately popped into my head is the one elam posted (Meowth Rules). I loved that episode when I was a kid, such a neat feel to the episode I found.

It’s not the one I’m thinking of though. It’s mostly about Team Rocket stealing stuff around a city and they plan their thefts like an old cat burglar. The burglar use to use his Meowth’s Pay Day attack to scare away the police so they could get away. Team Rocket knew Meowth can’t use Pay Day, so they use James’ bottle caps instead.

Maybe I’m just crazy… lol xD

EDIT:
I FOUND IT!
It’s called Spinarak Attack from Season 3. Episode 124 I think. :blush: