Which EX era set is the most aesthetically pleasing ?

Legend Maker is the set I have the most time looking at and it flows so well. Delta Species wowed me as a kid and even now and I really think it is the coolest set in all of pokemon.

2 Likes

Besides long time favourite EX Deoxys I must say the EX Legend Maker is really good as well. When I was learning all the new things from gen 3 products it didn’t strike at all but through the years my opinion has changed, Mew and many other Pokemons look so good with haunted forest backgrounds. :blush:

1 Like

My preferences go for the trr - frlg - delta species

FRLG

1 Like

Personally I LOVE TMTA I just love all the regular holos in that set and the dogs are classic EX cards. A great set to collect for budget too since there are no gold stars in that set!

2 Likes

Has to be Ex Team Rockets Returns; followed by Ex Team Magma Vs Aqua (This set has Suicune TMTA one of the most beauties Exs ever released imho!)

Edit: there was a poll a couple months ago and Ex TRR got the lead if im not mistaken!

2 Likes

I’ve been really drawn to Team Rocket Returns and EX Sandstorm lately. The desert theme in Sandstorm is really appealing to me. I like when the theme of a set is clear within the artworks. That’s one of the reasons I like neo discovery so much because it portrays a Mid-South America kind of vibe.

2 Likes

I also love TMTA, but the artwork on some cards is a bit too CGI-y for my tastes. I really like the dog exs, though, especially Suicune, as well as the holo rares because of the TRR-feel. Really underrated set overall; probably because it’s a bit overshadowed by TRR, IMO.

2 Likes