Where to shop in Japan?

Hey guys,
I’ve got the next few weeks in Japan, and of course card hunting is pretty high on the priority list. Currently in Kyoto for a few days now, but will be in Osaka, Hakuba and Tokyo at some point.

Anyone know of some rad places to pick up some cardboard?
Thanks!

1 Like

www.mandarake.co.jp/en/shop/

1 Like

Go to akihabara… The electronics district in Tokyo. As well I suggest Pokémon Centers. (:

can you buy me shit from there lol… Get me gold stars and no rarities xD

Already had the Mandarake stores in my sights :wink: can’t wait to check them out!

Pokemon centres were probably the biggest places on my hit list, but I’ll definitely have a snoop around where you suggested. Thanks so much!

can you buy me shit from there lol… Get me gold stars and no rarities xD[/quote]

I already have someone with dibs on my no rarity finds :wink:

I already have someone with dibs on my no rarity finds :wink:[/quote]

I WILL HAUNT YOU IN YOUR SLEEP FOREVER, AND I WILL PUT A RATTLE SNAKE IN YOUR BED WHILE YOU SLEEP! IVE DECIDED YOU BARSTRED!

@salmoncannon PM me :blush:

Entei Gold Star plz

Will you have the opportunity to revisit stores?

One of the highest things on my wants list actually. Definitely gonna keep my eye open for some!

I will in Osaka, here for 4 more days. Definitely able in Tokyo as I’m there for a week!

was just in japan couple of weeks ago hunting for stuff and pokemon.Akibahara is one place you will find some stuff lots of anime things to see there. you might find some stuff in the mandarake places but the Akibahara one is the best one to see. Shibuya and Nakano has a smaller section compared to the Akibahara one. Pokemon Centers is where you should go especially the one in Sunshine City. do stop by the one in osaka as well i know I still want stuff at the pokemon centers right now

1 Like

If I was ever in Japan and @japanime said “PM me,” I’d get overhyped in all of 2 seconds.

1 Like

@salmoncannon pm @japanime

He was tagged before matey.

And then I tagged him again.

Do you want to do middle man service while you are there?

Ahhh okay. Singles was the main thing I was after, so these place sound right up my alley. Thanks so much!

And for everyone wondering, yes I have PM’ed japanime. Can’t let opportunities like that slip :wink:

1 Like

I am already for a few people. Running out of suitcase room already though unfortunately. Who knew winter clothing took up so much space???

I was going to suggest to take photos of the store’s inventory and post it.

No man you need to find the hidden hobby card shops that sell rare singles! Not the big brand name stores because they just sell the typical retail stuff.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSvgKTZ2Sfs the degenerates in this video dont specify the shop unfortunately.

try go to Akihabara and ask one of the nerds for any good card stores/hobby stores!

7 Likes