Where are all the No Symbol error PSA 9 and 10s?

About a month ago, I started my goal of collecting the Holo Jungle no symbol set.
Now something rather peculiar struck me. I am checking the markets in Europe and PWCC daily. There are plenty of 8s but barely any 9s let alone 10s on the market. Additionally, if there are 9s or 10s, they are so far above current market price that it’s not really worth buying them.
How is this possible? There are way more graded PSA 9s than 8s, but the 9s are nowhere to be seen. Is it just a bad month, or what am I missing here?

@gemmintpokemon

14 Likes

People probably dont wanna sell them for the 50$ theyd get in this market. I think they are better than 1st ed jungle

Also the people who have error collections are usually not your panic sellers

10 Likes

People keeping them in their collections and weren’t talked about much in the 20/21 “INVESTING” period nearly as much as everything else imo.

4 Likes

Here are some that came onto the market in the past two weeks:

2 Likes

I had a set that I sold a year ago, all to one unknown guy. They really didnt see as much hype as most things and are usually seen as a personal collection item rather than a flip in my experience.

1 Like

Thank you but those are all US based, if I’m not mistaken. That’s why I specified Europe.

At these prices i think i have found my next set to collect…

It’s Europe, I’d imagine you’ll find more and more on eBay if you’re looking in the US like the links above. Ignore population because that has no correlation to which continent the population resides in, but you can guess the majority will be US. It’s a hassle and more of a risk sending for grading from Europe.

With graded TCG rare items or “oddities”, the ones you find in Europe will majoritively have been purchased from the US by collectors in Europe and imported. Additional import fees means they’ll not make a profit unless the market explodes because they’ve already overpaid for the card when factoring postage/import fees. So, people keep hold, and most likely for personal collection purposes too, meaning they are less likely to appear on the market and stay firmly in binders.

It’s an annoyance for European collectors, but whatever price you find is probably not what you’ll find it for in Europe. Best bet is to adjust your budget to include postage and import and start buying from the US, or you’ll be in a for a long wait to find them Europe based.

1 Like

Highly suggest getting a pwcc vault and just buying from America as they are so much more scarce on uk/europe ebay tbh (as you’ve already found)

3 Likes

I have 6 that will be going to Probstein shortly. All PSA 9’s, so keep an eye out and get them sent to your PWCC vault.

4 Likes