What was your first PSA card?

Unless there is already a thread going for this, I thought it would be cool and very interesting to see and hear what people’s first owned PSA graded cards were and the stories behind them!

drive.google.com/file/d/1TFT5_86yMANTgaTcgLSU4ZaEJmUCYLJZ/view?usp=drivesdk

I was browsing through my collection last night and came across mine! It’s a psa 10 1st edition remoraid from neo rev! Very unimpressive, I know… But I’ve always liked the card and its simplicity and the different shades of blues used on it and how it all goes together. I paid 20 bucks for it with free shipping from some random on eBay. It’s crazy this card started it all.

I look forward to seeing other peoples!

8 Likes

My first PSA graded card was a Charizard base set unlimited PSA 9!

I remember I purchased it from nick @pokemonrevolution eBay, then venusaur and blastoise shortly after!

4 Likes

Mine was a Japanese Cd Promo.

6 Likes

My first PSA card was a 1st Edition Blaine’s Charizard in GEM MT 10. I had always really liked the artwork so one day I decided to grab a PSA 10 copy. Ever since then I haven’t stopped collecting.

3 Likes

Charizard Base PSA 10

7 Likes

PSA 9 Shining Magikarp 1st.

^ The start of a incredible journey

7 Likes

Ancient mew error version psa 9

A PSA 10 1st edition neo genesis Sneasel and a PSA 10 unlimited jungle holo Wigglytuff. Two cards I used to play in decks when they were relevant. In my mind they represent the best gen 1 card and the best gen 2 card in terms of playability in the early days of the TCG, which give them some added historic value, at least to me. For quite a long time these two were the only graded cards in my collection. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PSA 9 VS Rockets Entei :blush:

1 Like

Mine was a Shining Raichu PSA 9 ^^

SPOILER: Click to show

1 Like

1st edition base Onix PSA 10

1 Like

Either PSA 9 1st Jungle Flareon holo or PSA 10 Unl Lt. Surge´s Magneton, can´t remember anymore

1 Like

I only own one, so it’s easy for me: a japanese Misty’s Tears PSA 9.
Twos years ago I discovered the PSA world and that everybody own PSA cards… last year I dediced that I wanted my piece of the cake. =)

1 Like

Pokemon - 1st ed Neo Discovery Politoed and Poliwrath holos PSA 9 (same purchase)
Mtg - Alpha Ankh of Mishra PSA 8

2 Likes

I think it was six holo PSA 8-8.5 base 1st ed cards from Gary back in like 2013

2 Likes

PSA 9 unlimited base Charizard for about $20 and a PSA 10 Japanese base Charizard for roughly $50. I’ve been slowly hoarding graded cards since.

1 Like

www.psacard.com/cert/26982544/

This was and is :grin:

1 Like

Do the wave :grin:

1 Like

A psa 8 Base Unlim Charizard bought from @smpratte

This exact one

3 Likes

PSA 9 1st edition Dragonite (holo)

1 Like