What’s your method for displaying blister packs?

I’m needing a way to display my blister packs so I can look at em whenever I want and not have to constantly pull them out of their storage container and handle them. Please post some pics or ideas that you’ve seen or done!

I have two drawers that I keep them in. Like to have them laying flat, just so there’s no stress on the glue. But having an actual display for them would be great, I pretty sure I remember someone posting about a display they made on the forum a few months back

Display cabinet and Ultra Pro display stands work

Hung up on my wall with a thumb tac.

3 Likes

Although a method not preferred by some people, you can always get em PSA graded. I totally dig my Shadowless one.

Can’t grade a blister pack, I believe OP is looking for blister pack not booster pack options.

1 Like

I frame them. Cut out a center from a piece of foam core to size. This gives the blister something to sit in and makes it thick enough to frame once a matt board is over it.

9 Likes

Looks awesome!

1 Like

Ah, my mistake. Can’t say that I’ve seen a Psa graded blister pack. That must be one big ass plastic slab.

I don’t really display them, I keep them in tight fitting bubble mailers in hopes the plastic tops won’t fall off. I also keep them in my safe with silica packs to absorb moisture.

Tim has a awesome idea above ^^^

1 Like

Is there a certain way to keep them the most protected? I’ll be at school so want to know the best way to store them. My rooms already has AC and no moisture

There is no method bro. Open it man …
Unless you’re Gary, Scott , Zack, one of those dudes … you open it !!
Makes me sick seeing this …
but it’s cool lol