What Reverse Holo Cards Use the Galaxy Holo Pattern?

My favorite card is the Entei Black Star Promo, which I believe uses the galaxy holo pattern for a reverse holo effect. I enjoy this reverse holo pattern the most, and have noticed it on the Pichu Black Star Promo and some Best of Game promos as well. Are there other cards or sets where they have reverse holos that use this same pattern?
Examples below if I’m wrong to call it the galaxy holo:

5 Likes

Pichu reverse holo promo.

@greenpotatoes, the English southern islands cards

2 Likes

You might enjoy the energize your game cycle energies, they have that cosmos pattern on them.

2 Likes

Very cool! Just bought a few because of you. Thanks! Anyone know if these came in those clear packs to be opened and distributed? Just curious if there are sealed cello packs of these somewhere out there.

1 Like

I wasn’t sure so I did a quick search, and yep! Looks like they come in sealed packs of 25.

1 Like

Wow! Those look great! Now I really want some sealed packs to go with my best of game packs…

1 Like

Neo 2 JP Promos - Pichu, Entei & Charizard. Opened one of my sealed folders yesterday, they look amazing.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll have to get the charizard! If only that came out in English too. This will be my first Japanese card!

ex Legend Maker

Edit: Technically these are the set reverse holos with the set stamp in the frame of the artwork, but they could be considered “alternate holos” since the outside isn’t holographic.

Wait there are best of game packs?

1 Like

I love these cards. I still have the Entei in Japanese that I got as a kid. I had the Charizard too but gave that to a friend. I wish they did more reverse holos in this way.

1 Like

Yep! That’s how stores received the best of game cards. They came in packs of 8 I believe for all cards in the set. Check my collection thread to see a picture of most of the arts in a pack.

That’s a shame they called them reverses but it doesn’t show the foil outside the art. Thanks for the info!

I’d recommend picking up a sealed binder, can still get them for cheap ($70-$100). Then grading yourself. If you get 10’s they should be at a market value of $450-$500 USD easily.

1 Like

Those look very nice! I’ll have to look into one

I just learned/ bought another card I had never heard of that uses this foil pattern on the BACKSIDE of the card. My mind was blown to learn that a card besides Ancient Mew had this on it. Had to purchase the Exchange Please!

5 Likes

3 Likes