What Movies Have You Seen At Least 5 Times

Dang Andrew. From Scarface to Dodgeball. You have got varied tastes brother:)

My list would be;

• Super Troopers
  • Remember the Titans (all time fave movie)
  • Step Brothers
  • Top Gun
  • The Blind Side
  • The Dark Knight
2 Likes

All great movies nothing to really add, I’m trying to think what movie I watched 5 or more times at the cinema and I don’t think I ever have, have seen a lot of movies twice only ever saw a movie three times and that was Avatar twice in 2d once in 3d.

1 Like

Human Traffic
Alice in Wonderland (most prob 20+ times)
Ninja Scroll
Ghost in the Shell
8 Mile
The Players Club
Elf
Friday
Home Alone
Ju-On (orig Japanese ver.)
The Castle (Australian)
Hangover
Talented Mr Ripley
White Men cant Jump
Finding nemo
Frozen (not by choice though)
Spongebob movie
Totoro
& most prob all classic disney animations!

2 Likes

He’s not wrong. Haha. 2x were from an ex who I saw the original with in theatre. 3x were from another ex who really enjoyed it. It’s not a bad movie.

Interesting thread and some great choices!

Have you really seen all of those movies +5 times? I guess I’m the odd one then since these are mine:

Phantom Menace (+20 times)
Memento (90% sure +5 times)

And that’s it. There’s probably a bunch I’ve watched 2-3 times. Don’t get me wrong, I do watch movies almost daily. I will only revisit a movie only if it’s fallen off my memory or to decide whether it was that good. Funny how this will lead into Phantom Menace being my all-time most watched movie :rage:

Some of my favorite movies:

In the mood for love
Lady Vengeance
Pulp Fiction
Fight Club
Drive
Memento
Breakfast at Tiffany’s
Let the right one in (original)
5 Centimeters per second

3 Likes

Cidade de Deus (City of God)

2 Likes

The Fast And The Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast And the Furious Tokyo Drift
The Matrix
Home Alone :rofl:

1 Like

I dont remember much specifics of movies unless they are really really great so on the first hand its good because watching again is sort of like the first time except I knew I liked it and then the other hand, already know its a great movie so watch again.

1 Like

Were any of them second dates?

1 Like

Those are some choice Wong Kar -Wai movies.

3 Likes

Wanted to add my favorite series the office us, i have seen every episode over 5-10 times already

3 Likes

The grey is soooo underrated.

2 Likes

Descent also way underrated

2 Likes

All Lord of the Rings
Troy
Both 300 movies
School of Rock

3 Likes

If we could mention seasons I would have made a much bigger list xD :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Indeed, him being one of my favorite directors. For me Chungking Express is also very close to the top along with Fallen Angels and Happy Together isn’t far behind either.

How about you? What’s your Kar-wai Wong ranking below Chungking Express :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Favourite comedy movies;

Hot Rod
Napoleon Dynamite
Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
Bad Santa
Step Brothers
Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo
Beerfest

1 Like

Has to be In the Mood for love. You can pause that movie in so many spots and it would make a beautiful framed photo.

1 Like

Yup, really thrilling movie imo. However I feel the second Descent was rather dull overall.

2 Likes