What is your favourite SM9 Tag Team GX card?

As the title says, thought we would discuss our favourite Tag Team cards.
Mine is Ooyama’s Wailord + Magikarp.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Definitely the OOYAMA magikarp-wailord, it will be perfect for my OOYAMA collection!

8 Likes

5 Likes

The set is full of amazing cards but as I’m a fan of Latis this one does it for me:

7 Likes

4 Likes

This but also like the latias/os.

1 Like

My votes goes with @xzini,

The Latios/ Latias card is incredible :blush:

1 Like

The non hyper rare Gengar/Mimikyu Cards for sure

2 Likes

I’m definitely with @kaldoverde and @dragonitemail on this. Kouichi Ooyama’s quirky art style has always been one of my favorites. And his latest Magikarp & Wailord GX looks absolutely awesome, haha.

2 Likes

I’m pumped for the Gengar & Mimikyu card. Two of my favorites, in one place!

2 Likes

I agree. The colors just blend really nice, even the full art version looks good.

This art also caught my attention:

1 Like

I don’t play the card game. Would someone mind explaining the function of a Tag Team card in the TCG?

Thanks!

1 Like

Brand new type of card. Extraordinary stats at the cost of losing 3 prize cards if it’s knocked out.great idea for them to have two pokemon teaming up on one card with amazing artwork. I really wish the ‘old’ legend cards were just full art instead of two cards. This seems like a good middle ground.

1 Like

Can anyone explain why each of the tag GX cards have 2 SR artworks now?

I like the red wailord eating Magikarp haha pretty awesome design.

But also the Gengar Sr as a gengar fan :blush:

Literally the first google search result:

2 Likes

So one SR is the RR equivalent and one is a first meeting version? Still seems a bit weird to me to have 2 SR why not just have the RR as them ready to battle and then just 1 SR for each card depicting the first meeting?

Reason: Money!
More variants; more boxes sold; more money.

Yeahh boy!

1 Like