Reshiram and Charizard Tag Team

Thoughts on artwork? I personally love it, but cannot wait to see what the rarer alternate artwork looks like, similar to the latios and latias heart card.

Reshiram & Charizard Tag Team

8 Likes

Arita dropping serious artwork. I really like that with the Team Up cards they really went with a more dynamic art style, unlike the very static EX/GX art.

4 Likes

Good looking card!

I think it’s super cool! I’m hoping they’ll keep the trend going and do another illustrator designed version as well as the 5Ban Graphics full art/hyper rare versions!

2 Likes

It is a really nice artwork! I cannot wait to see the secret one.

But… I got the felling that they are releasing a lot of Charizard’s Artwork. We “almost” have one for each collection.

1 Like

I’ll definitely be picking up this card. I like how it almost has a fire and ice look to it. It’s a good choice for a team up.

1 Like

Really glad they decided to make tag teams something special. Arita and the artists making the alternates are making some timeless art.

2 Likes

When will blastoise het his go!!!

5 Likes

Yeah, love the art here :grin:

1 Like

That art is amazing! Hand drawn artwork is something I have been wanting for GX cards for a while so I’m happy we are finally going to that direction.

1 Like

Most of the Tag Team cards look great! Honestly more difficult for me to think of one I dislike.

4 Likes

This one is so, so gorgeous. I love Reshiram so much, nice to see him alongside Charizard!

Holy smokes! This card in the hyper rare form will be a chase card no doubt. Better get saving!

First modern charizard in awhile that I’m super into.

1 Like

which set is this from? yeah, the new tag team art is beautiful! even though the cards don’t hold much value still, i am probably going to purchase a few cards individually…

SM10 Double Blaze

Slightly off-topic, but I like the other two Tag Team cards from the same set as well:

Actually, all Team cards have been great thus far, so I hope they’ll make loads more. No doubt they are great, because these three are all done by Mitsuhiro Arita.

I’m also curious to see the other artwork for the Secret Rares.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

That marshadow/machamp is sick. Would kill for a mawile tag gx.

These tag teams are such a breath of fresh air! I have yet to see one that I didn’t like to some extent.

3 Likes

I’m enjoying the behemoth that is Celebi/Venusaur on PTCGO.

1 Like