What is the ugliest Pokemon?

@wotcfetish

Charjabug becomes infinitely cuter when you watch the Sun & Moon anime. :bus: :zap:

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to go with some of the Ultra Beasts, like Stakataka:

Celesteela:

Xurkitree:

Blacephalon:

etc.

Oh, and some PokƩmon forms are done right, like Alolan Vulpix/Nintales or Marowak, but some are defintely not, like the Alolan Persian mentioned by OP or the new Pooper (Paldean Wooper) - although I might change my mind slightly when I see it in the anime perhaps:

Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes

Busy trash

6 Likes

7 Likes

blasphemy

In all honesty some of these PokĆ©mon Iā€™m seeing for the first time here Iā€™m not really up to date with the newest additions but some of these are giving me the ick :sweat_smile: :face_vomiting:

Luckily they gave it the most op, quick bannable move ever but my eyes still havenā€™t recovered from seeing the sprite of this thing in every pre-ban OU battle. I feel bad for posting it here. :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

It hurts me deeply to see so many genuinely excellent designs in here.

:pensive:

3 Likes

Iā€™m surprised that until now nobody has mentioned ā€œStonjournerā€ ā€¦ itā€™s extremely ugly. Itā€™s like a brick with giant legs and tiny hands ā€¦ even other Rock PokĆ©mon that are also considered as ā€œSimplisticā€ like Geodude, Nosepass or Roggenrola are much better than Stonjourner.

5 Likes

Stonjourner fit really well with the region design of Galar so I give it points for that.

1 Like

Stop, I love Pyukumuku :smiling_face_with_tear: Its like a mutant bunny/pincushion. And the noise it makes in the game is so fun!

2 Likes

1 Like

Thereā€™s lots of pokemon that I think look dumb or gross but I can at least appreciate their theme or vibe (even if it was an interesting idea that has a stupid design lol). Some have been mentioned already. But here are a few that bother meā€¦

I feel like the potential from the previous evolution is wasted on the final forms of these 3:
Dragapult
Forretress
Ludicolo

This line could have been so much better, what a disappointmentā€¦I love dark/fairy but this is stupid lol (although the third one is better than the first two):
Impidimp/Morgem/Grimmsnarl

I want to like this line but I just canā€™tā€¦ Cool idea, but it looks so ugly haha:
Capsakid/Scovillain

This oneā€™s just weird and I donā€™t like it:
Turtonator

3 Likes

Did you watch the Sun & Moon anime? You may have a different perspective on Turtonator after watching it. :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Oh no, I havenā€™t seen all of the S&M anime. Maybe one day Iā€™ll watch it and change my mind :')

1 Like

Please do!

Out of the three seasons (Sun & Moon, Ultra Adventures, and Ultra Legends), #1 and #3 are the best by far. Ultra Adventures is a bitā€¦ out there and side-tracked with the ultrabeast fiasco. The opening theme songs on Sun & Moon and Ultra Legends are also incredible.

Turtonator is such a sweet main character in the series. :turtle: :heart:

1 Like

You :handshake: me
Have you seen the Sun & Moon anime? You may have a different perspective on X after watching it.

1 Like

Shoutout to Kiaweā€™s Turtonator!

2 Likes

I would watch the Sun & Moon anime on repeat until the day that I die. It is honestly that good and wholesome.

(I might be biased because I have family from the real-world location that Sun & Moon is based off of)

5 Likes

I finally got around to watching it last year and its fantastic! The themes, characters, and just fun seen in Alola was a treat.

3 Likes