What is the ugliest Pokemon?

Was also going to nominate Bruxish. I feel like I physically recoil every time I even see it.

2 Likes

Look how they massacred my boy

22 Likes

They could literally have combined Suicune with a milk carton and a toilet brush and it would probably be better than this.

5 Likes

Just imagine all the wonderful things you could do with a snowflake Pokémon! Beautiful, unique, tiny, and intricate crystalline entities, their fragility contrasted by their unstoppable force when packed together into an avalanche. What a thing of beauty such a Pokémon would be. What interesting mechanics such a rich concept could spawn.

But instead we got Cryogonal.

Cryogonal

Cryogonal is the crystallized form of wasted potential. Big, bulky, generic, and boring. An irredeemable design occupying the design space of a far richer concept.

3 Likes

That’s why it’s better to ignore everything after gen 3.

2 Likes

Ooof, besides the 1980’s Skeletor from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, HIM is such a great villain. Absolutely complex in motives and really terrifying. As a kid, you cant comprehend how villainous HIM truly is.

Cheers!

1 Like

If Tentacruel wasn’t bad enough. They created it’s ugly sister Toedscool! Just not cool at all!

3 Likes

Can’t remember it’s name :face_vomiting:

23 Likes

I’ll never forget my first Moon playthrough (I managed to avoid spoilers), used a Crabrawler most of the game until I gave up trying to figure out how to evolve it, so I looked it up and saw it turned into this🤢

6 Likes

5 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

Top spot contender, beyond gruesome.

2 Likes

I hate this guy

15 Likes

The nose hair mustache is just too much for me

15 Likes

All of my top contenders for ugliest have been posted already so I’ll go ahead and drop Ryperior. I don’t think Rhyperior is necessarily ugly by itself but is when you compare it to Rhydon. The evolution added too many components which makes it look more like a clunky mess.

6 Likes

Bob is him

2 Likes

Love this guy because of the Lv. X tin!

1 Like

Do NOT disrespect the bus like that

2 Likes