What grade ?

Hi,
what do you guys think what grade my card revcieve and is it worth to grade. Another side question: is the printline a common factory issue?

Might want to check your code on the post

No visible surface scratching and insanely clean card. Great centering and corners. Easy PSA 9. PSA 10 if they disregard the whitening on the top. Unless something isnā€™t showing in the photos, of course.

The surface is clean only on the back is some kind of printline and iā€™m not sure if grading is worth it

I think the ā€˜printlineā€™ youā€™re referring to might just be some sort of damage/scratch. Itā€™s hard to say exactly without looking at the card in real life, but if the scratch / printline (if considerably noticeable) will probably knock it down to a 6-7.

1 Like

Probably a 9 unless there are issues not visible in the photos.

The ā€œprintlineā€ on the back is normal for shining ttar. I have it on every single copy I own including a psa 10, one I pulled myself as a kid, and a japanese version.

1 Like

I own more than one PSA 10 cards that have at least one print line on the back and thereā€™s one that has three of them. Itā€™s still not a lot of data points but it seems PSA is lenient on print lines on the back.

1 Like

Interesting information thank you all.

imo solid 9, possible 10

The card isnā€™t flawless but definitely is mint. I say 9.

PSA 8 with bad luck and 9 with normal/good luck

1 Like

As someone observed, it happens with some frequency on Shining Tyranitar. (You can see that the impression tracks the bottom edge and shape of the tail tip on the front.)

I currently have one at PSA and expected a 6. Perhaps they overlook it like someone suggested thoughā€”then it could be a ten!

Oops spoke a bit early - ignore my earlier, unqalified assessment lol

Imo, solid 9, possible 10, good luck :blush:

Wanted to say the same. PSA8 guaranteed. PSA9 if grader doesnā€™t see anything that we cannot spot from the photos.