What Else Do You Collect?

I collect blowjobs & money

7 Likes

I’ll take 2 please

Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards are the main things I collect nowadays simply because of space constraints; that to me is the ultimate limiting resource. 5-10 years ago, I was super into anime/manga and Gundam model kits in particular, to the point where my room looked like this:

Nowadays, my shelf is occupied by my Blizzard Entertainment collection (and Pokemon binders):

My more “adult/mature” collection would have to be my shotglasses; I try to pick up at least one from every city I visit on vacation. I also have a subcollection of shotglasses from Hard Rock Cafes around the world; most major cities have one and they have city specific shotglass designs which I find to be really cool. The international ones in particular tend to be worth a lot more and are more sought after than the ones from cities in the US, presumably just cause they are harder to come by. I am pretty proud of the set I’ve put together. :blush:

The amount of money I’ve poured into all this random merch must be astronomical now that I think about it. No regrets. :blush:

3 Likes
  • Birthdays (going at a rate of 1 a year currently)
  • Air
  • Bills (they keep coming in my mailbox and I don’t like them)
6 Likes

hey, as long as youre not getting 2 birthdays a year, youre fine lol!

4 Likes

Love the responses here lol
I have always collected any Austin Mini hot wheels/ collector die casts. Also Mr.Bean memorabilia.

Probably the next biggest thing I collect is the Legend of Zelda. Ever since I played Minish Cap when I was a kid, I fell in love with the series and have proceeded to play almost every Zelda game to date. As a natural response, I started collecting bits and pieces here and there that were Zelda related. I don’t have a picture right now, but just wanted to share. :blush:

Capcom Figure Builder - Monster hunter figurines!

6 Likes

@reinasierpe Yeah I play 4U, a bit burned out at the moment. Can barely contain myself for MHX though! :nerd_face:

blood slides.

3 Likes

Hulk/Marvel cards

One Piece POP (portrait of Pirate) Figures

Final Fantasy 7 figures and some other Square Enix characters

Marvel Action Figures - I am trying to get all the big characters in the marvel universe in the 6-7 inch range figures.

Anime Figures - I have some Hunter x Hunter and DBZ sealed.

Comic Books. More for reading but I do occasionally buy variant covers that look cool.
I focus on the big events, Hulk & Hulk Family,

The Dark Tower Series Comics - It’s Stephen Kings version of The lord of the Rings. Sort of mix between Game of thrones setting, grandness, violence sex and Walking Dead moving from place to place dealing with encouters and helping people. All of this based on a western theme that connects some how to all his other books.

2 Likes

Nothing really until recently, the whole ‘sealed product’ deal with Pokemon made me want to collect some of my favourite video games throughout my life so far in sealed condition. Some of them cheap and easy to find, some of them not so much.

So far I just have Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare (PS3) and GTA San Andreas (PS2). I want to get GTA III, GTA Vice City, Banjo Kazooie (N64), possibly/probably Pokemon gameboy games although they seem to sell for more than I’d pay. Maybe a couple more games too as I remember them.

1 Like

Great thread. I collect a number of different things.

1.)Pokémon Cards-
Gen 1-3 WOTC & Full Arts

2.)Yu-Gi-Oh Cards-
Gods & Dragons

3.)Hotwheels

4.)Casio Watches-
Vintage

5.)Currency-
Silver Coins ,Pre 1960’s US Bills & Foreign

6.)007 memorabilia

7.)All kinds of Figures, Mostly Power Rangers, DBZ & Gundam.

8.) 4th generation Hondas! Civic(Sedan, Hatch, Wagovan, CRX)
Accord, Prelude.

5 Likes

Just Pokemon and Yugioh for me.

4 Likes

Ive got limited edition moving european pokemon tazos, for trade

also other tazos

Not really an extensive collection or anything, but I always pick up a shot glass whenever I travel someplace new :blush:

3 Likes

I have been accused of collecting dust.

5 Likes

Pokemon, old U.S. coins, some LEGO and some steins with their matching breweriana.

2 Likes

Do you have a Falstaff one?

Same as me but I only collect yugioh cards I like the art of whereas with pokemon my collection is much more diverse.