What do you drive?

16 Likes

2005 Subaru WRX STI 75k miles all the bells and whistles have had it for 8yrs now it was the money pit before I got back into collecting in 2018 lol

7 Likes

2019 Camry

2 Likes

Awh yeeeeeeahhhhh

2003 neon, picked it up with 24k miles three years ago. 86k now. She treats me well.

9 Likes

I drive my bike

5 Likes

2002 toyota fielder station wagon. Has 300k kms on it and still going strong. Its my work car for tge most part.

1 Like

2004 RAV4. Only had it a couple months, was tired of paying $550 between car note and insurance. Took advantage of the car market and dumped my 2017 Jeep Cherokee for a modest profit that paid for the Rav.

I’ve got a lot of goals in life. Impressing random people is no longer one of them. I want to be debt free across the board. I want my daughters 529 funded. I want my retirement account funded. I want my SaaS startup to takeoff. Having extra funds every month to do those things is my number one financial priority right now.

6 Likes

1994 Ford Explorer XLT.
Bone White.
And the lettering is something called Silian Rail.

2 Likes

Gloom you in Seattle?

2 Likes

2016 Corolla

1 Like

God I wish I had a picture of crappy old beater. Green 1999 honda civic DX, manual transmission with a dreadfully tacky huge riced out spoiler. This thing was garbage, but I LOVED IT! His name was Bill. He was a terrible green color and the window cranks were both broken and essentially shaped to be shivs. Had to be super careful when opening the windows, I cut myself fairly badly a couple times on them. The one saving grace was the sound system. The previous owner, of which I was number 8, had installed a decent sound system, so he bumped pretty well.

Within two weeks of buying it, I blew up the engine on accident due to not shifting out of 4th on the highway(my first ever manual transmission). Replaced the engine myself without my dad over the course of a month. Was an incredible experience and I recommend everyone to try to work on their own car. It really helps with problem solving and fixing things in general has gotten me lots of praise over the course of my jobs. Lots of people don’t know squat and if you can fix something it makes you look very good.

Body work was all done by me as well, so suffice to say, it did not look professional in the slightest. One side wasn’t even painted after I did it, the other side was painted the wrong color.

I drove that crapper for 8 years until regretfully having to sell it before moving to Japan. The funny thing is that even more problems existed on this car, it would just be an essay to include all of them. I think I basically exercised the old adage “if you replace a board of a boat every day forever, is it the same boat after every board has been replaced once?”

If this doesn’t describe why I’m okay with damaged trading cards in my binders, I don’t know what will haha!

6 Likes

This,

Sponsored by my boss :wink:

5 Likes

Rav4 hybrid xse. 40 mpg!

1 Like

2017 Honda Civic Hatchback! Love that car.

1 Like

I got my legs and I got ubers. Both are pretty reliable never broke down in my whole life.

1 Like

This is a sick story lmao. Did it still have the D series engine?

2016 Honda Civic. Bought my dad’s 10+ year old car when I needed one in college, traded it in when I moved and started my first job (clutch was probably going to need to be replaced in a year or so anyways).

Wanted a car with good gas mileage for road trips (gets ~44 MPG). Finally paid it off about a year ago.

1 Like

Bought a 2004 Silver Honda Civic (Named Coors, the silver bullet) with 120k miles about 4 years ago, still running strong at almost 150k miles. It’s not the most beautiful car in the world, but I’m determined to get this thing to 200k miles. It’s getting pampered living in a garage for the first time in it’s life now :blush:

Just wait, those legs break down in time.

5 Likes

2009 Toyota Corolla. :blush: Not very powerful at all, but I love it.