What do you drive?

Thought this might make for an interesting topic. What car do yall drive and what made you select that option? Is it financed or paid in full? I think what you drive can say alot about who you are as a collector.

Ill start!

Below you will find my 2001 60th Anniversary Jeep Cherokee. It is 1/1500 made and is paid in full.

15 Likes

Here’s my shit mobile. It’s been through many many different iterations of wheels and lips and stuff, but this is how it is now, on stock 13x4.5 wheels and $40 tires. Bought it for $1500 with a clean title, runs super well and ofc it’s stupidly dependable since it’s a toyota. Plus is still has at least half of the clear coat, and the roof is painted with chalkboard paint :sunglasses:

22 Likes

A 2008 Jeep Liberty with 215K miles lol

33 Likes

:cold_face:

34 Likes

I drive… everyone wild :blush:

7 Likes

@pottsinator, What a beast!

One for play, one for work

16 Likes

Bought it for 3.5k a couple years back at 90k miles. I bought it to live in it and travel around the US. Still runs great and stands at 140k miles currently.

8 Likes

Silver 2014 Kia Rio. Most reliable car I’ve ever owned. 125k miles and going strong just no ac lol

4 Likes

I appreciate this so much, what a bargain to have gained so much life!

@vehicularmenace, No AC in Texas? I believe you must be clinically insane.

4 Likes

I survived. My grandparents didn’t have it most their lives so I’m used to it a bit

1 Like

My feets I’m not a lazy ass

4 Likes

A 2011 Kia Picanto. Her name is Alice and I’ve clocked just over 100,000 miles since I bought her new. About a year ago the driver’s window stopped working but I’m not too bothered about it - mostly because unlike other Kias mentioned in this thread mine does have working aircon :stuck_out_tongue: - though it makes ticket machines and drive-thrus a bit of a pain (it’s not a problem with the fuse, it just probably needs a good kick).

I’ve been all over Europe in it. It’s had a big dent in the back driver’s-side passenger door since around June 2014 as when I was travelling in France a French learner driver decided to pull out into my car - neither the learner nor their instructor spoke English and I don’t speak French so nothing more than a few sighs ever came of it.

You might be able to tell that I don’t massively care much about cars, as long as Alice is able to get me from A to B she’ll do just fine. That said, now that we have a large dog my fiancée and I have been thinking about upgrading her to a bigger model but it’s probably pointless buying anything which isn’t electric now and the current electric cars on the market are either stupidly expensive or plain ugly, so the Kia Picanto will stay as a reliable drive decoration for the time being - I just have to hope she doesn’t start leaking oil everywhere in the meantime.

3 Likes

2010 Toyota Prius w/ 130k miles. Helps save on gas so I can spend more on cards :sunglasses:

Works great but it’s cosmetically a wreck.

4 Likes

@alecpokemon, My uber was behind you in dallas, and I was like, I wonder if that is a 2010, because I have the same year. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I ride an electric scooter to and from work when I don’t have to do the daycare run.

It’s fun

4 Likes

2015 Lexus IS 250

Fun car to have. But I am kicking myself now that the wife and I are looking to get a mid-size SUV to make loading/unloading the kiddo much easier. Sedans aren’t very carseat friendly. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

This except add a crap ton of desert dust and dirt. Me grannymobile!

11 Likes

Car? Why i hear dave ramsey?

2 Likes

@smpratte , Ah yes, the car equivalent of the grandma bunker :ok_hand:

3 Likes