What do you do for a living?

are you active military? Where you based?

You gotta grease me up a bit with a charizard or two before I let something like that go Gary :wink:

1 Like

Lol

I just graduated with a bachelors in business management. Ideally wanting to work my way up the ladder in the grocery store that Iā€™ve worked part time at for 5 yearsā€¦

4 Likes

Full-time student for the forseeable futureā€¦in my 3rd year in university right now and will probably go on to get at least a Masters. I work in radio promotions when Iā€™m not on the student grind.

5 Likes

Donā€™t forget a part time Global Mod too

6 Likes

Part time? Keeping you degenerates in line takes me at least 40hrs a week :wink:

17 Likes

Aside from trying and failing to break even selling Pokemon cards, I work in IT at a consumer electronics company.

1 Like

I was active for 4 years and just recently got out. I was in Germany for 2 years, Texas for about a year, and other areas for the rest of my time. Iā€™m a full time civilian now tho and couldnā€™t be happier XD

3 Likes

Accounting and fraud audit.

1 Like

For the past 4 years I have been a proud Stay-at-Home Dad. Before that I worked construction, mostly with insulation. Both installing and estimation. It was a horrible, itchy job lol

Other than that, I start collections and then sell them online. Thatā€™s more of a result of my OCD combined with my short attention span than a job though.

5 Likes

Yeah, God bless! Iā€™ll be out in a bit, and cant wait to move to Texas haha

3 Likes

Iā€™m a high school history teacher.

The money for Pokemon cards came from poker winnings during my college days and some fortunate financial investments.

9 Likes

I was the coordinator of an international school for the past few years. Packed it in last year to pursue my interests in Chinese language. Now a full time student, and to be honest just straight chilling. Do a bit of teaching every now and then for a bit of extra cash (about Ā£30 an hour).

1 Like

roflmao
Too much Todd and Tyler

I am a german police officer working on patrol duty :blush:

5 Likes

Iā€™m a 2nd man (basically assistant linemanager) and linemanager in-training in a cookie factory called Biscuiterie Seghers.

2 Likes

Cool too see everyoneā€™s job titles so much more interesting than mine! :grin:

I am a nightshift employee 3 nights a week at your local (UK) Sainsburyā€™s supermarketā€¦ :blush:

9 Likes

5 years in accounting audit. It is generally interesting but if it get boring I have Pokemon on the side :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for calling me a cheating scumbag, really makes me feel welcome.

Yes. Not ashamed to admit Iā€™m in currently in the welfare system. Which means I had to turn down all my hobbies to absolute zero, many of my social stuff and denying to go out or even visiting birthdays just to be able to keep paying bills.
I struggle for many years now to get out of the vicious cycle of temporary job to welfare, to temporary job. Just searching, applying and being denied for an application just stacks up on the depression. Finding a job that fits me and doesnā€™t drive me complete insane or destroys my self-esteem is starting to look more and more like something that is never going to happen.
I thank the welfare system for not having to live in a house made of cardboard on the streets, being the last safety net for the ones that struggle to get their life on track.

On the sideā€¦ I got a degree in marketing and communication, which took me 6,5 years to get (average is 3,5-4 years) due to illness making many recruiters not even willing to invite me when I apply for job. The one that tries to reach out to me once every few months turns me down for someone thatā€™s 10 years younger than myself and fresh out of college.
I tried starting my own business a couple of times, in different branches all failing on the part that I have no personal funds to invest (I either burn my savings on paying bills or not even able to build up any savings at all) and banks etc. just do not want to borrow you any money at all for anything.

3 Likes