What are your plans for your collection in 2015?

Would be good to finally polish of 1st ed destiny and e series sets, and jolteon jungle no symbol.
Other than that just keep picking up bits and pieces to try and finish a few sets and try to somewhat keep up with the new releases at the same time…

How about you mate?

I was hoping to knock off the fan club promos this year, but that’s not gonna happen so I’ll add that to my 2015 list. And Finish my gameboy promo set :blush:

aaah… I have too many different collections going on, but would really like to complete.

GEM MINT-MINT Wotc base-legendary sets
GEM MINT-MINT Ex rocket returns sets
GEM MINT-MINT International base sets

Complete n64 pokemon edition consoles VGA graded

Marvel masterpieces 1996 card set
Marvel Masterpieces 1995 emotion parallel set

Rockman carddass prism set complete

Transformers G1 card set complete

Just small bits and pieces missing from all of those.

As you know, I’m in the same boat as you *sigh*. Hopefully a sealed Umbreon 026/PLAY. After that, I want a mint Fan Club Eevee, a mint Fan Club Shining Magikarp and possibly finishing the Happy Adventure Rally Promos. I may pick up a few smaller things here and there, but mainly the first three.

Get sealed blister packs of all English sets that I’m missing (a lot so far lol)
Sealed packs of all Japanese sets that I’m missing (Neo3, E1, E2, E4, E5, VS, most ADV/PCG, and Lost Link)
and start collecting sealed booster boxes too!

1 Like

I cant decide between a booster box, or a Eevee Fanclub promo…decisions, decisions :grin:

2 Likes
  1. finish special pikachus - 4 card uniqlo set, pikachu as M Char card and plush, maybe some Happy B-day pika jumbo and captain pikachus

2. Eng Flashfire booster box, then get remaining UR from that set, plus Japanese Charizards- SR megas, shiny,mirror, and FA

3. USA promos - metagross box, missing promo tins, gallade box (saw it a few weeks ago), XY DX starter kits fennekin and froakie

4. Phantom Eng booster box, get remaining UR from the set plus Japanese SR and FA, shiny gengar x 2, shiny gengar plush x 2

5. 2 booster box of USA ORAS and all promos released with it, then complete that set

6. elite trainer lucario box, some other rare Japanese promos

7. keep up with sets and not fall behind (like I am now), also maybe get those last 5 star shinies I am missing (rayquaza, umbreon …uggh)

3 Likes

Tell me about it… The last ENGLISH Gold Star I am missing is Umbreon *. It would be Nice to finish off a MINT set though… Latias, Latios, and Rayquaza are gonna be TOUGH…

My main goal is to find EITHER a mint Player’s Espeon or Umbreon Gold Star. Other than that, I will try to finish a PSA 9/10 set of the rest of the Player’s Promos (trying to upgrade my 9s to 10s eventually) and finishing my complete English eeveelution collection. I have a side goal of collecting Japanese BW/UR SR/URs as well.

1. More sealed items for my wotc collection, rare japanese items + english ex-series stuff are also welcome
  2. Collect complete PSA 10 1st ed. Neo Genesis holo set
2 Likes

I know a guy selling a psa 10 Umbreon gold star a few hundred though :stuck_out_tongue: ?

He wants the player’s promo. That’s japanese. You’re probably talking about an English one.

1 Like

My goal is to complete the JPN Snap Promos… Need the funds tho!

I have one that’s a staff prerelease raichu. $15k or best offer

which ones are you missing?

Hmm not sure he said, Umbreon gold star? And completing English Eeeveelution not matter I’ve pms anyhows :blush:

1. Send my entire collection of Chinese holos and rares to PSA, get 10s, celebrate.

2. Clear out my mass of holos that are probs PSA 8s, some 9s, to collectors who don’t grade, but will genuinely love and enjoy the cards more than I do, just having them in a binder collecting dust.

3. Convince PSA to grade my Chinese EX legend set, as I feel I’m the only one with these cards, and they need to be preserved.

4. Retire until I catch the inevitable PSA bug and go bananas collecting again.

5 Likes

I have 7, you mean the platinum arceus one eh?

1 Like
  1. Keep up with completing this year’s English sets (already a daunting task considering the size of Primal Clash).

2. Weed out damaged older cards.

3. Don’t spend all of my money on Amiibos.

3 Likes

Hey, I got a few questions.

So my goal is to collect the complete set of JPN Snap Promos. My question is

1. How much am I looking at for the complete set?
  2. Does PSA grade these cards?
1 Like
  1. Largely depends whether you pick these up privately, at auction, etc. I’d aim to spend $15,000-$40,000 IMO.
  2. They grade all JPN and ENG cards except PR Raichu so I don’t see why not.