What are your Experiences with troll and toad

I have about $96 worth of cards that I’m selling to them, and I’m wondering what are your guys experiences with troll and toad to help me decide if I want to use them.

Is that $96 market value of the cards you’re selling to them or what they’ve stated they will give you?

What They’ll give me.

They are more lenient on bulk cards. If you enter a specific card, they will knock you down if it’s not mint.

When you sell to them: NM = mint
When you buy from them: NM = LP

8 Likes

I haven’t sold anything to them in last two years but it was always fine. Better than me taking the effort to sell raws myself. I always took the credit for the boost in payout

Gotcha. In my experience they have generally the same quality as any other marketplace without pictures. Sometimes you’ll get better quality than ordered sometimes worse. Generally newer stuff is in better condition. Otherwise they’ve always fulfilled my orders

I really need cash, but that store credit is looking pretty good there.

Hopefully they dont go too tough on it lol

Alright, sounds good

I used to buy from them quite a bit but almost every envelope they sent me wasnt sealed properly and even though the cards were there i didnt like that.

I havent seen good reviews when sending buylist cards to them within the past 6 months. Lots of cards knocked down at least one condition level and not worth the costs shipping back but way less than expected.

Its all second hand reports so Im not sure but Id try local shops or almost anywhere else before settling on them.