Welcome to Elite Fourum Thread

Welcome @Metapod_museum ! That is an intriguing introduction! Glad that you have found a voice and I am looking forward to learning more about your collection!

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! I started an instagram account last year but just with a few posts, because I preferred quality instead of quantity. In a few weeks I will be posting here my collection.

3 Likes

Welcome! I am planning to start a metapod collection in the coming year, starting with all TCG releases in English and Japanese, but with all languages eventually. Then will start with non-TCG releases like Topps :slight_smile:

Here is the binder I had made to house it!

Metapod forever,
Will

15 Likes

Welcome, Nacho (@Metapod_museum ) !
I appreciate your humility: ā€œtop 3 Metapod collectorsā€. But Iā€™m also willing to bet youā€™re #1. I look forward to seeing your collection thread, regardless of the content. Itā€™s a neat OG mon to highlight.

Also, glad you decided to share your voice here.

3 Likes

Dude! Thatā€™s an amazing binder, did you make that yourself?

2 Likes

Welcome @Metapod_museum. Super stoked to have you on the forums. Really looking forward to all that you have planned as your collection goals and goals for the Museum ambition. Glad to have made your acquaintance before. Have a really lovely time here.

@Will that is a really slick binder my friend. Looking forward to seeing your collection progress as well.

Cheers!

2 Likes

I did not, a friend here skilled in laser etching made it for me!

1 Like

Welcome @Metapod_museum ! Iā€™m looking forward to seeing more of this awesome Metapod collection someday.

1 Like

This binder is amazing!!! Iā€™m so envious!!

Topps itā€™s a good start. Here there are a lot of species collectors, and I think something we all share is that pacience is key, and Topps allow it. I will be very glad to help you in your journey, hopefully some day we can join forces and conquer the world :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, you never know if thereā€™s someone hiding in a warehouse buying metapod by the kiloā€¦ Thank you very much for your message!

@mrbubbles thank you for your kind words. Hopefully my collection could help more people to start collection what they want - and not based on fomo!

@D3F14NC3 thank you!!!

Buenas, ya te he visto alguna vez por aqui, en instagram e incluso en algun directo de Voggt jajajaajjajaajja Yo soy Julio y tambien soy de EspaƱa. Yo estoy haciendo una coleccion de Mewtwo Non-tcg cartas, stickers, tazos y otros ā€œflatsā€. La verdad que a mi tambien la idea de descubrir y cuantificar todas las colecciones de pokemon en todo el mundo es una de las grandes razones q me motivan a hacer mi coleccion. Espero poder ver tu coleccion non-tcg pronto y un placer tener a otro espaƱol en este mundillo tan ignorado dentro de lo que es Pokemon. Un saludo!

3 Likes

Muchas gracias! Puedo revisar los productos no TCG que tengo de Mewtwo estas Navidades, por si te interesa alguno!

Vale si!!, si no lo tengo siempre me interesa!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! :wave:t2:

Looking forward to seeing the Metapod collection!

1 Like

Hello! My name is Scott but others in the Pokemon communities call me Damo! (Lugia is my online alias but thereā€™s already so many Lugias lol.)
Iā€™m from the awesome and totally not dull and boring upstate NY! Been collecting since I came out of the womb haha! (a good olā€™ 17 years agoā€¦)
Porygon-Z will always be my ride or die, but I also collect the others in the Porygon line because you can never have enough digital brainrot. I collect both English and Japanese mostly, but if thereā€™s another print of some sort that I can get my hands on in the moment I will! My other big TCG collection is N and Arven, in which I have 100% complete in English! Iā€™m so so proud of my collection, as I havenā€™t been alive and kicking for all too long!
I also love collecting full art EXs and Japanese promos / exclusives! (this is getting hard though as I donā€™t have a ton of moneyā€¦) As well as cards that make a big picture, go in a set (like the artwork looks very similar,) or tell a story in the artwork! Someday Iā€™d love to have complete collections of some artists too.
I love other Pokemon like Magneton, Hydreigon, Rotom, Bronzong, and Sandslash!
Iā€™m an artist and enjoy making my own card-mockups as well! In addition I also collect other non-tcg Pokemon items.

Besides Pokemon I also love video games! My current hyperfixation is TF2 but Iā€™ve also been fixated on ULTRAKILL for a while now. That and anything Nintendo, really! I also enjoy a lot of anime!

I hope to be active, but please know that Iā€™m very anxious! This place is SO cool but very intimidating, haha!
4d0157d1

22 Likes

Welcome to e4, @HollowLugia! I hope that you will share some of your original art with us in the near future. We have a thread for arts/crafts.

Donā€™t worry - we are pretty nice around here. :smiley:

8 Likes

WOAAAH!! Holy nards thatā€™s cool! Iā€™ll be sure to sneak some art in there, thank you!!!

1 Like

Welcome @HollowLugia ! I can feel your passion for Pokemon though your your words.

I know itā€™s easy to say but donā€™t feel intimidated. All levels of collectors are welcome here. If you are kind, people will pick up on that and be kind in return.

Your collection sounds really impressive and you should be proud. Looking forward to seeing a collection thread from you sometime in the future!

2 Likes

Nice to meet another porygon fan! Welcome @HollowLugia ! Glad to have you on the fourum.

1 Like

Happy to have you here @HollowLugia! Your enthusiasm for the hobby shines through and Iā€™m sure that will put you right at home here! Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future!

1 Like