Welcome to Elite Fourum Thread

The thread is stickied (just at the bottom of the -currently- 8 sticky posts in the general thread). :blush:

Welcome to the forum, though!

Based on your collection video I assumed youā€™re primarily collecting English and Japanese Bulbasaurs? You do have a German Base Bulbasaur, but I guess you donā€™t specifically collect foreign cards?
Iā€™m known on this forum as someone who makes lists for single-PokĆ©mon collections of all available TCG cards. I did make a Bulbasaur list once, but unfortunately it was one of my very first lists, so it contains very odd formatting, errors and is incomplete in comparison to my more recent listsā€¦ :unamused: If you want I can update it in the near future perhaps.

Iā€™ve looked at the first two pages of your video, and here are the English and Japanese ones youā€™re currently seem to be missing for those sets:

• English Base Set (Thick) 1st edition
  • English Base Set Grey 1st edition
  • English Base Set unlimited edition Ā©1999-2000
  • English Base Set 2
  • Japanese Bulbasaur Intro Pack #1
  • Japanese Bulbasaur Intro Pack #18

Youā€™re probably also missing the different EX codes for some of the English and Japanese EX era sets (for some English sets there are three different codes for Common non-Holos and two codes for Uncommon non-Holos; for Japanese cards from the sets there are four different codes, 4x 1st edition and 4x unlimited edition, for the Commons, and not sure how many for the Japanese Uncommons.

Anyway, once again welcome to the forum, and good luck with your collection goals! There are a few other Bulbasaur collectors on the forum (@genosha @hyruleguardian ), so youā€™ll fit right in. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes