• yes
  • no

0 voters

2 Likes

ultra hot take! neo rev is 2nd best neo set imo

1 Like

Here were the results for best set

3 Likes

BAN THE PEOPLE WHO PUT LEGENDARY COLLECTIONS NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THEIR TIER LIST.

THANKS!

5 Likes

So top 3 were

1st Ed base
Skyridge
Neo Destiny

1 Like

I can get behind this list

1 Like

LC lower than Base 2?

Something is wrong with you people

1 Like

Poll poll says poll time. :+1:

1 Like

Legendary collection has some of the most unique WOTC cards with the reverse holos IMO. They’re kinda goofy, but they’re super unique. Base 2 is just literal reprints.

Imho each set has its own gems, but I hate those holos with low effort background

Yeah, he has definitely got it wrong.

They both belong in the worst tier together.

It never made sense to me why Base Set was given 3 poll options in that poll. Base Set is Base Set. Some cards just have different coloring and a 1st Edition stamp.

I am here for the legendary collection, base set 3, slander

Boring set

Legendary collection getting no respect. But I do feel as though people are split on it. Either love it or hate it. Buuut…… this is a sick card. Not my pic btw

1 Like

Reported

1 Like

Why are 1st Edition Base and Shadowless Base options?

Or rather why are there 3? Shadowless wasn’t even intentional.

1st edition is just a stamp that all the others also have up until Destiny.

2 Likes

Yeah I brought up the same point.

Someone might be able to make the argument that there could be Base Shadowless and Base Regular Unlimited options, since they are visually different — but it never made sense for 1st Edition to be an option.

If the poll was supposed to include variations in visual appearance then you’d think No Symbol Jungle would be an option. It is kind of cool seeing the Jungle Holos that way. It feels like they are an extension to Base Set.

The simplest choice if we do a new poll is to just give each set only 1 poll option.

How about a poll on all wotc variations that way we can see what people prefer exactly.

And 1999-2000 base!

1 Like