WANTED: TROPHY CARDS (SSB, TMB, KANGASKHAN, SNAP CARDS)

Hi

I am after the following cards. If anyone can help me acquire them, I would really appreciate it.

1. No.1 and No.3 - SSB CARDS
  2. No.1 and No.2 - TMB CARDS
  3. Trophy Kangaskhan - PSA 8 or PSA 9 (or RAW MINT COPY)
  4. SNAP CONTEST PRIZE CARDS

These are my wants for 2017!!

Many thanks

149montblanc

3 Likes

Should be easy…

O____o

9 Likes

It will most likely take you a week, week and a half tops

9 Likes

Really :blush: tell me!!! Lol

Haha! No chance! Unless you know something that I don’t know! Lol

So like: www.ebay.com/itm/142252604277?rmvSB=true ??

3 Likes

Omg! How did I miss this! Thank you!!!

Cause it’s only been up for like 30 mins, lol

1 Like

It’s funny that I’ve been looking for this card for over a year now and I put up this wanted advert and then BOOM… one suddenly appears for sale!!! Lol.

Could someone please tell me roughly how much I should expect to pay for the following trophy cards all in mint condition.

1. No.1 TMB TROPHY CARD
  2. No.2 TMB TROPHY CARD
  3. No.1 SSB TROPHY CARD
  4. No.3 SSB TROPHY CARD

Thanks

Good luck on your noble quest, just a heads up to keep an ear out for when Barney Ludkins grades the Charmander snap promo as it will be for sale after grading

1 Like

I will do :blush:

It’s going to depend upon the market you’re buying on. I’d expect around $4,000+ each for the 2/3, $5,000+ for the No. 1s on Japanese markets. If it’s on eBay I would expect closer to $6,000+/$7,500+.

lol. i know a few people with these cards… but, yeah, no-body wants to sell… :slightly_frowning_face:

it is like an impossible feat now…

too many younger generations are growing up and getting into pokemon now. impossible to get deals.

Thanks for that! I got in contact with someone privately, but they want $9000 for the No.1 TMB (Slightly faded) and $8000 for the No.2 TMB. Both cards not graded. Your estimate is on par with another member who I asked the exact same question. Just need to be patient and wait until one pops up at a better price.

Did you send an offer for the cards and it got declined? Do you know of any individuals with these cards that are not on this forum? I would like to send them an offer and see what happens.

it’s just people on this forum, many keep quiet about what they have. And won’t sell.

Also, i met some people in japan, and offered them very high amounts for trophy cards, but they said they do not want to sell. and retailers in japan with them have not for sale signs on the items. we cannot get for people i am sorry. but these items are out there, but very difficult to get because people know what they have, and won’t let go!!!

Really sorry to hear that. Hope you get the cards that you want, one day :blush: When you least expect it, they tend to popup for sale :blush:

Pocket change, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

www.ebay.com.au/itm/MINT-Pokemon-Snap-Japanese-poliwag-coro-competition-1999-ONLY-20-trophy-UR-card-/112279804715?hash=item1a2465db2b:g:gB4AAOSw241Yhw5o

For that price, I’d rather get a proper trophy card first.

1 Like