WTB: Trophy Kanga & PIKACHU Art Academy Astronaut + Trophies

As the title says, looking to get my hands on a clean RAW Trophy Kanga :blush:

Also add to my list the Art Academy winner Pikachu Astronaut card, seen here:

Will pay well $$$ for either. Paypal ready!

May be interested in any of these if they come to market so if anyone comes across any of the following please send me a link!:

-TMB Trophy Trainer Card Depicting Exeggutor
-Super Secret Battle Card (Any/All)
-Pikachu Trophy 1997 (Any/All)

Finally! Lol I remember when you were trying to buy mine months ago!

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/POKEMON-1998-KANGASKHAN-PARENT-CHILD-TOURNAMENT-JAPANESE-PROMO-TROPHY-CARD-/361569730237?hash=item542f3c3ebd:g:mV4AAOSwL7VWpVmn seems smpratte has one for sale :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It has a crease in it.

I givs tree dorras an fiftwee shent for it.

Who ever Creased that card should be prosecuted at the pokemon collectors association of crime against pokemon cardlings.

2 Likes

It is due to how it was stored or perhaps awarded, similar to the Masaki cards. The “crease” is only visible when you hold it at a specific angle, as you can see in the photos. This card and maybe a couple Masaki cards are the most subtle damage I have ever seen.

Its such a shame. You should probably authenticate it.

Scott’s table has a scratch on it…

1 Like

Ugh I know, I should have :slightly_frowning_face: Screwed up and missed the boat there!

Thanks for the link to the one on eBay guys but I don’t want to lowball the guy…the price for the condition it’s in is a little ehhhh

Any other leads would be greatly appreciated :blush:

Still looking! Help me fulfill my childhood dreams :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe…
What’s your best offer? And don’t lowball;) You might flush one out with a proper price.

1 Like

Depends on what it actually looks like condition wise :blush: But I am willing to pay a fair number - no lowball here! Just not 2-3k for one with a crease :confused: lol I feel that’s a bit insane even if it’s the only one available right now.

1 Like

Definitely spend what you feel comfortable. If you want to know the activity for the card listed, I have had multiple offers in the 2-3k range.

1 Like

Offers of that high for the one you had up on eBay with the weird crease/whatever was going on with it? That’s nuts! From what I could tell it didn’t really look fully creased through and through but was tough to tell from the photos, sort of bent I guess? It’s incredible how much these have shot up in value so quickly. Thanks for the reference point - I might just have to hold off a bit and hope they come back down to what I feel is more reasonable (1.5ish) Pokemon as a whole has gone haywire lately. Definitely good in some ways and awful in others :blush:

I think it is mostly the amount of people that want the same card but the supply will simply never meet the demand.

The cards condition is a weird one for sure. I assume it was stored similarly to Masaki cards, being held by the corners. The damage is hands down the most subtle I have experienced.

For a creased Trophy Kangaskhan, I got you on $10.

For a Mint copy, $100, but I’m the type of guy that won’t give up one of my kidneys for a card. Either you can pass it on to another person or keep that shit.

Don’t over do it.

still looking! also adding the pikachu art academy card to the list and a few others