VMAX Charizard

I can’t be the only one excited for this beast…!

Edit: More product images.

10 Likes

It kind of reminds me of a fan art take on charizard. I actually really like the design for this one, which is kind of rare since a lot of new designs have been a little disappointing for me.

any idea on pull rates? have no clue about sword n shield.

@gott006
100% since it’s part of japanese deck. :stuck_out_tongue:
www.pokebeach.com/2020/03/all-cards-from-charizard-vmax-grimmsnarl-vmax-decks-revealed

1 Like

Its in a teamdeck, so 100%

1 Like

unpopular opinion.
As far as Charizards go, I don’t like this one :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Godzilla finally made it into the Pokémon TCG! :blush:

3 Likes

Chunky

4 Likes

Pokemon making sure a Gen 1 Pokemon like Charizard wouldn’t be the chase card in their new product so they flooding the market with it in cheap, inexpensive, product. Well played.

Shame its in a team deck and not a set. CHARIZARD-V MAX GOLD SECRET RARE anyone?

1 Like

Yeah… but I think with Sword/Shield they made a very deliberate decision to don’t take all Pokédex into it and filter out a lot of Gen1-3 so they could focus on the new generations and market those. And not make the success of a product be dependant on if a set includes a Zard, Ray or any other non-Gen 8.

I agree, I actually prefer the Charizard V. I guess I’m just old school:

1 Like

Of course the original is irreplaceable but who doesn’t like a little change up here and there? I know when I first saw Mega Charizard X I was absolutely indulged by the idea. This new power up and physical change looks pretty cool imo. Can’t wait to get one for a great price.

1 Like

I’m actually really excited for the tag all stars gold reshiram and charizard gx coming out in the fall. The pull rate for the VMAX is 100% because it’s in a team deck but the pull rates for sword and shield are pretty good IMO. My friends and I play competitively and we have opened up 5 or 6 boxes of sword and shield between us and we got about 6 or 7 Zacian V (set’s chase card).

zenmarket.jp/yshoppingproduct.aspx?itemCode=g5store_PCG-SB-001
You’re welcome. :ninja:

That’s a nice price :call_me_hand:

1 Like

He’s so fat

chubbyzard

He’s been fat, boi is eating good.

He’s looking thicker than a bowl of oatmeal

1 Like

how many black labels are we looking at?

1 Like