Viral's Collection Additions

Just won these =D

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252448362489?_trksid=p2057872.m2750.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252448368178?_trksid=p2057872.m2750.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

3 Likes

Nice pickups. Both great cards:)

Oh looks like I have a collection thread now lol. Well I guess I’ll update this at some point…

1 Like

Looks like a *VERY* nice price on the Mew. Nice finds!

Yeah nice price, but instead of combining shipping on the two orders he’s trying to charge me more so he can pay some insurance. He’s said he’ll cover some, but not all. To be honest, I’d rather pay what’s on the tin, if it get’s lost in the mail it’s not my fault, so he should cover insurance right?

1 Like

If it sets lost you get your money back either way, just tell him to ensure that its tracked and requires a signature and you will be fine. Funny how the only post which seems to disappear is the stuff that isn’t sent with tracking so with that there shouldn’t be any issues for either of you as he has piece of mind and your wallet is better off.

as far as i know, he does not have to offer combined shipping unless you’ve agreed to it before hand, or he states he offers it in his description

edit; he does state in his description that he offer combined shipping, so if he wants to get insurance it should come out of his pocket or should have included that charge in his original postage price

Unbelievable. Everything as expected apart from Meganium, must have missed something. But those other grades. drool

1 Like

Awesome grades! Congrats on all those eCard promos…plus the Flareon gold star! :grin:

Thanks. Flareon gold star is also a thin print, holo shined through the full card!

The wcp goldstars all have the holo effect all through the card by the way.

Hmm, I have another one in worse condition which it doesn’t show through. Might be due to condition though…

They should all sparkle through unless yours is actually different in which case I’d love to see a scan :blush:

Where are the damn pictures man?! Show off your stuff kid!

At my UK home. I may be imagining things. Most likely am. But if I ever go back, and you remind me when I do, I’ll dig it out haha.

Apart from the amazing abundance of 10s! it’s bloody annoying getting an 8 on the final card of the starter lotto set out my submission haha. 8/9…

Also, the venusaur I was expecting 6/7, and blastoise an 8/9. Do they have stricter grading requirements for higher-end cards? The machamp was in the same condition as the venusaur, yet there’s a 3 grade difference lol.

Pictures will come when I get my hands on them. Seems they’ve also just shipped them out. But the cert numbers are currently invalid, and so is the tracking # lol.

It takes a few days for the POP Report to reflect the recent grades. They should be searchable/visible in a week!

I meant of any other cards you have.

Grading is done blind to value, so it doesn’t have any effect on the process. I actually talk about that as my favorite PSA conspiracy in the trial episode of the podcast smpratte and I are making. #spoilers

1 Like

Everything’s with Barney. Not seen a single one of my cards since they’ve been to PSA lol.