Viral's Collection Additions

Spent an odd $150 today at a range of shops. Completed the new CP5 set at a lovely low price, found a masaki, 1st ed web zard, players mew, etc etc. All in all a good day!

SPOILER: Click to show

imgur.com/a/k3fjn/all

From what Iā€™ve seen (and your pack openings have been the only ones Iā€™ve seen), it should be possible to complete CP5 with one booster box, which is really cheap. Given they are 20 packs, and each pack has a FA/EX and only 17 of those cards in the set.

Yep very cheap. Chances would be slim on one booster box as youā€™re more likely to get duplicates of some of the ultras. But buying all cards singly was cheaper than a box so I went down that route instead haha.

Did you manage to get the secret rare shiny Xerneas and Yveltal EX?

Oh crap just seen them online. Not a single shop in the whole of Akihabara had them for sale. They must be incredibly rare. That just made this set quite a bit more expensive lol.

Now thatā€™s how you spend $150 nice job.

You wanted pics?

2 Likes

This just in!

4 Likes

So, managed to find a few more shops around Tokyo I didnā€™t know of before after scouring Japanese websites. It ended up with me spending roughly $350 USD on cards I never really had much intention of buying, but all really interesting/ cool. Pictures b

Loads of stamped cards and the world championship 2015 card in Japanese. Anyone know how much the sealed set of 7 is worth? They have 2 packs of these as well so may buy one.

More secret rares/ stamped stuff. Hiroshima Gyarados which is incredibly expensive. Anyone know why? Donā€™t know much about it unfortunately.

The healing energy artwork :dizzy_face:. Beautiful.

The following set of 3 energy holos were also available sealed for $200! Think I lucked out with the unsealed setā€¦ Absolutely beautiful.

4 Likes

Someone take my card from me. Spending too much.

Mew EX 007/ PLAY

No Rarity Venusaur (expect PSA 9)

No Rarity Blastoise (expect PSA 7/8)

No Rarity Ninetales (expect PSA 8)

3 Likes